Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Beer. Beer. Beer. The Beer Thread

Started by Fireal1222, Jul 13, 2007, 11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Necrocetaceanbeastiality

NelaMeow

Quote from: Fireal1222 on Jul 13, 2007, 11:57 PM
ive been drinking nothing but newcastle for the past few months. but 33 bucks altogether for a  case is pretty pricey. ( i live in the states, pennsylvania )

anybody know a good beer, but wouldnt cost me as much.. please dont name a beer if ur not used to drinking good beer. newcastle is pretty good shit, and i dont wanna anybody in here recommending  coors or miller lite.
move to Bosnia
we have no such thing as expensive beer :D :D

BillyNo.9

N0S3BLEED976

I've been drinking this german pilsener the most, lately. I know it looks ridiculous, but the taste is so good!

samson simpson

lithium

Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Jan 09, 2013, 03:27 AM

gotdamn crispy
Oh shit, look at you drinking that st Arnold's son! Go out and try their winter stout before it runs out!
💩

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

lithium

💩

samson simpson

Quote from: lithium on Jan 09, 2013, 09:08 AM
Quote from: Cool Mountaineer on Jan 09, 2013, 03:27 AM

gotdamn crispy
Oh shit, look at you drinking that st Arnold's son! Go out and try their winter stout before it runs out!

lol that stout is awesome....Man I wanted to try that Pumpkinator :(  didnt have it in my region

couldnt find it nawhere brother..yea.... love all their other shit Ive tried from them also ( Elissa IPA ,$anto and the Weedwacker )

beautiful crafts

bright lights, big city

Can't wait for this to come out

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Corleone

Quote from: lithium on Jan 11, 2013, 06:56 AM
Any good?

It's a 4/5 beer, has alot of taste, brewed with chocolate malts. I have bought it twice now, really good.

samson simpson

awesome label even more awesome beer

lostcancer

i just had that Ruthless the other day and thought the same about the label, i had to buy it. i love beer, especially good IPAs

black coffee

been enjoying this Russian beer a lot lately.

Crazylegs

Dude, +1000 for the Joan Cornella avatar!

fireflyry

Quote from: tiger modeThats why we're all here. Deftones - common ground.

wheresmysnare

come here looking for a beer and well the choice is overwhelming, can we whittle it down, separate the wheat from the chaff, make some sort of vote?  :o

black coffee

Well whats your favorite type of beer? Pilsner, Lager, Export, Guiness / Irish beers, wheat beers, something I forgot to mention?

Also are imported beers affordable in your country?

wheresmysnare

Well i'm from England, the only beers i don't really drink are pale (blonde) like Leffe and not massively keen on bitter. I think we can get imports with ease in terms of euro beers but when it comes to american beer it's pretty much cools and bud. I guess knowing some certified alternative american beers would be great to make it worth the extra cash to import.