Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The NBA (basketball) Thread (its faaaaantastic)

Started by goldpony, Nov 01, 2007, 04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftones86

Man that would be awesome. but the west is so stacked its going to be a long way to the finals. but I just got my mavs half season tickets too. best decision i've ever made.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Man my Spurs are playing like shit the last 2 weeks :/ Leonard out with torn ligament in the hand and OT X 3 and all losses. If this keeps going the chances of defending the title are going to the toilet. Better wake up and hopefully get some help, also when Pelicans' Davis contract is over? I ask because I see that kid as Duncan's replacement.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

So once again a blow for the Bulls with Rose having yet another surgery. Did anyone see the Hawks number 1 in the East? Great job by Popovich's former assistant coach! :D

bright lights, big city

Man, we lost our best player on the Bulls and the Blackhawks. You know things are sad when Nate Robinson is looking like DRose's replacement.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

deftones86

ha just that team that plays together. and ooh rondo yelled at Carlisle that he calls the plays. i was hoping for the best but i just really don't know.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

So in the East finals we got Hawks-Cavs
In the West still undecided, I still cant believe how Clippers let that game 6 slipped in such a dumb way, now game 7 tomorrow. Warriors just waiting.

bright lights, big city

I'm starting to believe the Clippers are cursed.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 17, 2015, 04:54 PM
I'm starting to believe the Clippers are cursed.

The guys lost it on Thursday night after that disastrous game.
Prigioni was the big difference today for the Rockets in a great game to celebrate his birthday.
Oh well, a season to watch it as spectator and not a fan :/ I guess Karma for Clippers SMH

RoyalDeftonicBoy

So any of you guys watching the Playoffs?
Once again my Spurs showing amazing display of basketball, especially last night against Rockets without Leonard or Parker (done for season)
Celtics almost had it tonight against Wizards, but they went to a final game 7 this Monday.
Spurs/ Warriors going on Sunday which I hope it turns great for my Spurs team.

Seven

This year's playoffs, at times, have been a bit dull...

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Well my Spurs were without Leonard last night and well 0-3, not even worth watching game 4.
Looks like the lowest NBA ratings are set to happen this June.

bright lights, big city

Oh I think people will watch the finals. I'm excited to see GSW and CLE go at it while both healthy. It's just the lead up to that point is boring as hell. Without Kawhi the Spurs have no chance, and the East, well we all know how shitty the east is. I've never seen so many blowouts in the playoffs.

But hey if there's a week of no basketball between the conference finals and finals, well that'll make people lose interest. I know I'm gonna be pissed.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

And well that's all :/ Same boring finals going on collision course.
I hope this was not Manu Ginobili's last game :( He did an amazing job as a player and representing my second country Argentina on a great way. If Parker and Leonard wouldn't got injured we'd have swept the floor with those piece of shit Warriors and for sure win the Championship. Go Spurs Go!
Time to get rid of Aldridge, someone who I was waiting a lot more. Paul George, Cousins would be a great addition to my team. Go Spurs Go! :/ :(

bright lights, big city

Yeah WTF. Aldridge has been terrible in a Spurs uniform.
DERP

The Prodigy

Yeah... Top notch! The Golden State Warriors took a 3-0 lead in the Western Conference Finals ... Shitty spurs!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: The Prodigy on May 26, 2017, 08:29 PM
Yeah... Top notch! The Golden State Warriors took a 3-0 lead in the Western Conference Finals ... Shitty spurs!

LOL Shitty to a team that's been 20 years constantly going to playoffs + finals? Good one, you should be a comedian.

people are people

Golden State Warriors defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers in five games to win the 2017 NBA championship.