Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Started by yoda on mars, Nov 01, 2007, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

as expected, it's so good! can't wait for more.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Diplo

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Aug 01, 2016, 09:34 AM
New song by these guys from the upcoming new release Dissociation that is coming out October 14th, here is Limerent Death which will be release as a 7" single in September 9th.
Here I transformed it to MP3 and 320 kb quality

http://turbobit.net/5qqh2rdhsiuf.html

Enjoy and leave your opinions on this single and upcoming release!

Thanks !!

So brutal, I love it. But I expect so much more from them.

N0S3BLEED976

They're going to disband after the new album cycle. This can't possibly be happening  :'(

Diplo

Seriously ? No fucking way !

bright lights, big city

DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

Such a bummer, but I respect their decision. At least they're bowing out with grace. I just hope I get to see them live one last time.

Can't wait to hear Dissociation!

RoyalDeftonicBoy

I hope I'm right but I heard that Ben called the disbanding thing just a long hiatus, I really hope it is that way.
I can't wait for the bundles of the new album and see them live next week 10 minutes from a walk from home :)

defTHE1s

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Aug 09, 2016, 07:03 AM
I hope I'm right but I heard that Ben called the disbanding thing just a long hiatus, I really hope it is that way.
I hope the same.
First time I've seen them live was at the Knotfest last year here in Mexico, and would be sad to be the 1st and last time :(

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

deftones47

Quote from: defTHE1s on Aug 11, 2016, 01:24 AM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Aug 09, 2016, 07:03 AM
I hope the same.

bright lights, big city

Random: I think my favorite album is Option Paralysis. Gave it a listen for the first time in a while today while I was being a bro at the gym, and just christ, just top to bottom, every song is pure brilliance. Gold Teeth, Mona Lisa, and Parasitic Twins are all-timers, but I might go as far to say that Widower could be my favorite song out their entire catalog. Some dark jazz in there, that piano is awesome, and is that a goddamn baritone sax near the end in the last chorus?
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Aug 21, 2016, 02:14 AM
Random: I think my favorite album is Option Paralysis. Gave it a listen for the first time in a while today while I was being a bro at the gym, and just christ, just top to bottom, every song is pure brilliance. Gold Teeth, Mona Lisa, and Parasitic Twins are all-timers, but I might go as far to say that Widower could be my favorite song out their entire catalog. Some dark jazz in there, that piano is awesome, and is that a goddamn baritone sax near the end in the last chorus?

Don't forget Mouth Of Ghosts ;) By the way, pre order bundles are available on their website.

Diplo

The ending solo on Parasitic Twins is just magic.

bright lights, big city

Totally. Great album ender. Hell, even the 2 bonus tracks are awesome, and when complemented with Parasitic Twins are incredible ways to end the album.
DERP

N0S3BLEED976

Love this frickin band. <3
While it's sad they're breaking up I can appreciate their decision, especially after what Greg said in the video.

defTHE1s

Damn, those were true words but... let's see what 2017 has to show in the DEP world.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

defTHE1s

So I was listening to this CoL song on YouTube (Beyond the Redshift) from Mariner and on the recommended videos, there were some of Julie Christmas, Battle of Mice and Made Out of Babies (For those who doesn't know, Mariner is the last album of Cult of Luna with Julie's collaboration).
So I decided to check her and her projects (Battle of... and Made out...) and reading more about her, found out that she was the female voice on Spylacopa, the project where also Greg took part on their selftitled EP from 2008.
They released a full LP past 2015 called Parallels, this time not featuring Greg but only Julie, and a new album this 2016 called Demon John, but this time with no guests.
Anyway, in case you're interested, here you can download Spylacopa's Parallels.

bright lights, big city

I second that recommendation. had no idea another album was coming this year though. great news, even without Greg in the band.
DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

There was a new song premiered on the 14th but they replaced it with Limerent Death, I dunno why.
Here is the good news, I ripped the song so here it is Symptom Of Terminal Illness at 320kbs

http://turbobit.net/zw18swj9u6d8.html

Enjoy these new and sadly last sounds from this amazing band :(

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The guys posted Symptom Of Terminal Illness on youtube now

https://youtu.be/yztG35U5Hrw