Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

The Dillinger Escape Plan

Started by yoda on mars, Nov 01, 2007, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bright lights, big city

been on repeat for 2 days, really enjoying this one.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

defTHE1s

Sounds good, sure it'll grow a lot later.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

N0S3BLEED976

Greg's singing is pretty impressive. Could have been a little catchier for my taste, though.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

The new album didn't leak yet but what you guys can do is take clips posted on their FB page to Shazam and you will the the name of the songs, plus 30 extra secs of each song on Google Play. Can't really wait for my pre-order

Inkblades

Greg is a fucking amazing singer.

theis

Quote from: Inkblades on Oct 11, 2016, 01:39 PM
Greg is a fucking amazing singer.

Yup!

Just saw him with The Black Queen. Amazing stuff.

RoyalDeftonicBoy

bright lights, big city

yesssssss, can't wait to hear it in a couple hours
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

theis

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

theis

This album is fucking insane. FUCK.

bright lights, big city

DERP

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: The Prodigy on Oct 13, 2016, 06:49 PM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Oct 12, 2016, 10:58 PM
FINALLY THE LEAK IS HERE!!!!

http://uploaded.net/file/qvnqukiu

No fucks given!

Yet you comment? Way to go being a dumb fucking prick, congrats you noob.

E-Money

Never really given this band the proper chance.. I did see them open for the tones 4 or 5 years back.. I'm gonna check their new record and give them a shot. Seems like they really are talented guys!

theis

Greg's performance in this album is out of this world. He sounds like his life depended on it. Batshit, pissed off and nothing to lose.

I love this album.

theis

Surrogate
Honeysuckle
Manufacturing Discontent

Deadly trio. DEP have never sounded so intense as in these three songs.

bright lights, big city

And here I am leaning more towards the trio of songs right after those. Some of their best work is on this album, just not sure if I can call it my favorite DEP album.
DERP

Inkblades

The final song has been on a never-ending loop for me. Such a beautiful song. I know it's mostly about the end of DEP, but it feels like it's describing what my life has been like for the past year.