Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones facebook/twitter/myspace/website updates.

Started by beLIEve, May 05, 2009, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

New sounds and in Twitter they promoted their new clothes and add new music in the works!
Here is a glimpse

http://deftones.merchdirect.com/

defsteve

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Sep 24, 2014, 05:31 PM
New sounds and in Twitter they promoted their new clothes and add new music in the works!
Here is a glimpse

http://deftones.merchdirect.com/

Video link

https://s3.amazonaws.com/merchdirect-next/deftones_header1.mp4

'Dwarf Dick' ?
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

N0S3BLEED976

Damn, even this short snippet gets me excited. I seriously need some new music from these guys...

defsteve

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Sep 24, 2014, 06:09 PM
Damn, even this short snippet gets me excited. I seriously need some new music from these guys...

You might want to try header2 and header3 ;)

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: defsteve on Sep 24, 2014, 06:11 PM
Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Sep 24, 2014, 06:09 PM

You might want to try header2 and header3 ;)

Huh? For real, theres more?

defsteve

N0S3BLEED976

N0S3BLEED976

These snippets sound pretty dark and moody.
Ugh, I hate getting teased. I want MORE!

geraavl08

Someone with computer skills, Combine these 3 snippets!

Shadow46/2

Man hearing those clips really makes me hope they go in a bit of a darker direction this time. I'm not talking about the depressed, dirgey, worn out sounding dark of the self-titled, but something that is moody and ambient, but just with a darker tinge.

Not to say I don't like their more recent, positive sounding stuff. I love that new direction, especially DE. Nor do I dislike ST, that record hits the spot when I'm in that certain mood.

But something that really gives off a dark energy while still being groovy and heavy.

If any of that makes any sense...

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

buddyboy101

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Sep 25, 2014, 01:02 AM
Man hearing those clips really makes me hope they go in a bit of a darker direction this time. I'm not talking about the depressed, dirgey, worn out sounding dark of the self-titled, but something that is moody and ambient, but just with a darker tinge.

Not to say I don't like their more recent, positive sounding stuff. I love that new direction, especially DE. Nor do I dislike ST, that record hits the spot when I'm in that certain mood.

But something that really gives off a dark energy while still being groovy and heavy.

Loud and clear.

luisch

Quote from: Shadow46/2 on Sep 25, 2014, 01:02 AM

Indeed.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

pony_01

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Sicario

So do you guys think the new Team Sleep stuff will move along first and be completed first or will the new Deftones record? It seemed like they were working on stuff earlier this year but now it looks like Chino is doing the Team Sleep first?
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

geraavl08

Chino is a fucking boss! Balancing 4 bands! At the last Deftones show Chino said that it was their last show for a while because they are working on a new record, So who knows? Wouldn't be surprised if Palms released an album before Deftones and Team Sleep with that new song they have... Chino is the fucking man!

DeftonesNZ

Sounds cool but not enough there to get a good idea of what direction their going, I hope it is the darker more creepy stuff which it sounds like it could be from those clips but hearing them without more context doesn't tell us much, man theres so much stuff happening at the moment new palms new team sleep and new deftones good time to be fan of Chinos projects.

Diplo

Anyone can Mp me with download link, I'm too late and the link doesnt work for me...
the merch is dope !

DeftonesNZ

it's still there try using a different browser or something, if you see a grey box thats where the video goes and you probably just has some issue stopping it from playing like you're using a mobile device

Diplo

I have this message every fucking time:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Access Denied</Message>
<RequestId>49EF29C0ED6210B3</RequestId>
<HostId>
NWMNJ74mpoPuYUS53Yq/pDuegrSRrpHthHFKousr1xMjgkPRnq572X3iORF2IWy1
</HostId>
</Error>