Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones facebook/twitter/myspace/website updates.

Started by beLIEve, May 05, 2009, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gottsu

On the first hand, it's quite sad news, that Terry WON'T PRODUCE the forthcoming 'Tones album, but on the other it's just more and more curious who will take the production stuff...:D

General Pong Krell

Quote from: gottsu on Nov 01, 2014, 11:50 AM
On the first hand, it's quite sad news, that Terry WON'T PRODUCE the forthcoming 'Tones album, but on the other it's just more and more curious who will take the production stuff...:D

Crossing my fingers for Bob Ezrin  8)

Diplo

This is fucking bullshit, why post a pic with him and then say it's not gonna be with him. Deftones are so useless with the teases.

Northcal

Quote from: Diplo on Nov 02, 2014, 09:29 AM
This is fucking bullshit, why post a pic with him and then say it's not gonna be with him. Deftones are so useless with the teases.
yup

Freedomsoldier17

either that or they were doing something with Eros.

laurapalmer

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Nov 02, 2014, 12:26 PM

Or they were posting a picture of them hanging out with a friend...

luisch

Quote from: laurapalmer on Nov 02, 2014, 02:40 PM
Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Nov 02, 2014, 12:26 PM

Or they were posting a picture of them hanging out with a friend...

Yup, exactly, and after we posted this pic on SL, Vega delete that pic from Instagram. So, we dont know.
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

gottsu

pony_01

yeah, like you know em just yesterday

Shadow46/2

Quote from: Penicks on Nov 01, 2014, 09:22 AM
^for reference:

Quote from: Cullision on Oct 31, 2014, 11:15 PM
Chino said the new Deftones album is not going to be produced by Nick and unfortunately it isn't Terry Date either. He said the name but I can't remember it. He also explained the whole record store day live recordings releases thing. He said they want to do around the fur, but that they are having a hard time getting material from that era. He said it had to do with it being the time when people were switching from vhs to dvd, tape to cd, etc. All of the places he's contacted just don't have the material he wants. He also said that soon he is going to do a cover of the Madonna song "crazy for you", because the show "stalker" asked him to.

god damn it

Got an interview link?

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Penicks

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Vesanic

What if Deftones and Terry met... to finish Eros?

lolololo

General Pong Krell

Quote from: MrVesanique on Nov 06, 2014, 12:19 AM
What if Deftones and Terry met... to finish Eros?

lolololo

Was thinking the exact same thing.

laurapalmer

cvthedrv

http://deftones.merchdirect.com/

new clothing up in the deftones merch page, so fucking hipster shit, i think the designer of these clothes is the same guy who have been doing the merch to glassjaw, converting to the merch in a fucking brand, look at that expensive jacket is ridiculously ugly.

nicklav

N0S3BLEED976

wheresmysnare

that varsity bundle is a bit tragic unless you're called JZ or lil wayne.

nicklav

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Nov 07, 2014, 06:58 PM
Quote from: nicklav on Nov 07, 2014, 05:20 PM
I miss the old font.

Get over it. Current font looks cooler anyway

To you it does. I grew up with the old font and I liked seeing it on their stuff. So you know, shut up and all that.