Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones facebook/twitter/myspace/website updates.

Started by beLIEve, May 05, 2009, 11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pony_01

Quote from: therealdaebat on Dec 08, 2014, 02:26 PM
Shouldn't that Beavis & Butthead video be in the youtube videos thread? This is for their social media / website updates

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,10716.0.html

whoops you're right my bad wrong thread

geraavl08

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: geraavl08 on Dec 09, 2014, 04:39 PM
http://instagram.com/p/wXV4eAgKgT/?modal=true

They're back!

All of Chino's bands have been recording stuff these past few months, 2015 is going to be awesome

Frankz0r

Diplo

Quote from: Frankz0r on Dec 08, 2014, 01:55 PM

Quote from: Diplo on Dec 08, 2014, 09:54 AM
Quote from: Frankz0r on Dec 08, 2014, 03:07 AM
I would love to have TD in another record too. He's the 6th member imo.

Anyways. Dumb situation.

That's all

Fuck man Diplo just quoted me, I'm famous!

Ah ah, doubly famous now.

luisch

Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: luisch on Dec 17, 2014, 03:14 AM
They enter to the studio, I guess

its like a spaceship, blasting off to musical success

RoyalDeftonicBoy

You move it fast and you are falling in that picture. Excited!

Diplo

Northcal

Quote from: Diplo on Dec 17, 2014, 07:56 PM
I wonder who is the producer
its prob terry date ,but ahhh don't tell nobody

Frankz0r

Sign them into mad decent and produce it yourself

Diplo

So much idiot in this place honestly, don't know why I'm still around.

wheresmysnare

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Dec 17, 2014, 04:47 AM

its like a spaceship, blasting off to musical success

haha yeah, i like how the startrek asthetic is still strong with mixing desks

Shadow46/2

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Capt Snow

N0S3BLEED976

2015 will be an awesome year for music. So many of my favorite artists are going to release a new LP :)

rufas

The return Of Deftones

The Sacramento band spent 2014 alternating between studio sessions and short bouts of touring, and the follow-up to 2012's Koi No Yokan album is expected ahead of their appearance at the first US incarnation of the Rock In Rio festival, being held in May. Former Sabbath drummer Bill Ward was one guest permitted to sit in on one day's recordings, and we're hoping he wasn't just there to make the tea.

http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/features/2015-01-05/15-reasons-we-re-excited-about-2015?random=32
(registered users)

ANattyRat

Quote from: rufas on Jan 06, 2015, 05:32 PM
The return Of Deftones

The Sacramento band spent 2014 alternating between studio sessions and short bouts of touring, and the follow-up to 2012's Koi No Yokan album is expected ahead of their appearance at the first US incarnation of the Rock In Rio festival, being held in May. Former Sabbath drummer Bill Ward was one guest permitted to sit in on one day's recordings, and we're hoping he wasn't just there to make the tea.

http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/features/2015-01-05/15-reasons-we-re-excited-about-2015?random=32
(registered users)

Seems a bit optimistic to think the album will be released before May, when we have no info or snippets or anything yet. But hey, it's reason to get excited :D

defTHE1s

Quote from: ANattyRat on Jan 10, 2015, 11:56 PM
Quote from: rufas on Jan 06, 2015, 05:32 PM
The return Of Deftones

(registered users)

Seems a bit optimistic to think the album will be released before May, when we have no info or snippets or anything yet. But hey, it's reason to get excited :D
Maybe they could play new stuff (a new song, I'm asking too much) in the coming shows and then release the album by mid summer / early fall.. but everything points that this will be the year.
Also... I still hope to hear new things about 'Eros'... maybe another leaked demo, anything...

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

KID_CHAINSAW

Quote from: Northcal on Dec 18, 2014, 05:53 AM
its prob terry date ,but ahhh don't tell nobody

Chino said during the Woodstock Sessions that the producer is not Terry Date, but it's also not Nick Raskulinecz. He wouldn't state who it is though.