Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Why The Fuck!?

Started by No More Sugar, Nov 12, 2009, 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No More Sugar

Ask any member of the deftones one question, beginning with Why the fuck.

Chino,  Why the FUCK is your best scream on Needles and Pins barely audible?
QuoteSome one tell me shut up.

shine down unshy

Why the fuck did you make such a stupid topic?

Oh wait, you're not a deftones member.

Inkblades

Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 12, 2009, 07:58 PM
Ask any member of the deftones one question, beginning with Why the fuck.

Chino,  Why the FUCK is your best scream on Needles and Pins barely audible?

Out of all the things you could possibly ask, your question would be that? Really?

No More Sugar

Times like these I wish I was a moderator so I could just ban stupid fucks like you both. I've been coming to SL for years...so i'm gonna bitch and moan about everything because it's so boring around here....but when someone trys to spark some interest, whether it succeed or not...lets jump on him and pretend we're elite!

I fucking hate all of you hypocritical pieces of shit. Choke and die.

Inkblades

Don't get sand in your vagina. It's a fairly intriguing topic, but the question you would ask is just kind of inconsequential. There are literally dozens of questions that would be better to ask.

Inkblades

Also, would you really ask him a question in such a rude, abrasive manner? What would be the point of that?

No More Sugar

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 12, 2009, 08:37 PM
Don't get sand in your vagina. It's a fairly intruiging topic, but the question you would ask them is just kind of inconsequential. There are literally dozens of questions that would be better to ask.

Oh man....SHUT UP. GOD.  all you had to do was post a "better" question, and not tell me my fucking question is inconsequential. Do you really find it necessary to belittle everyone who doesn't do something quite to your standards you nazi shit? I don't give a fuck what you think, so don't share your fucking opinion with me if it has to do with bringing me down. this is one thing all of you fucks need to learn. you all think your fucking elite and your just fucking ripe. quit trying to be the biggest fucking clever asshole(like shine down unshy as an example) and just be nice to one another, jesus fucking christ. God damn it's like your all dying of boredom or something.

If i ever got to talk to him, yes, I'd be myself...I curse alot...So yeah, I might. I'm not gonna treat him like a fucking god like most of you would, he's just a normal person who's in a band. Big fucking deal. My band wasn't even big, and girls and guys used to come up to me after a show and be like "Dude your so fucking awesome how do you scream like that!?!?!" or "Wow your so hot! we should go out sometime!" and i'm just like....i gotta go...because i'm just a normal person, not looking for any special treatment.

Vesanic

Without any hesitation:

Why the fuck have you guys never played Pink Maggit live, whereas you played its demo from late 1998 to late 1999 and even played its ending once in 2001 ? Is there any bad story related to it ?

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 12, 2009, 08:48 PM
girls and guys used to come up to me after a show and be like "Dude your so fucking awesome how do you scream like that!?!?!" or "Wow your so hot! we should go out sometime!"

el perro

Vesanis, they played a bit of pink maggit in 01? There a vid you could link me to?

jesusinabowlofdirt

haha no more sugar made this thread cause he thought it was too many live performance discussions,and look where it ended up :) im not complaining i just find it fucking funny

Vesanic

Quote from: el perro on Nov 12, 2009, 09:24 PM
Vesanis, they played a bit of pink maggit in 01? There a vid you could link me to?

It's Vesanic.

And yes, indeed, in a concert from 2001, right after they played Back to School, Stef played the guitar notes of the ending. I'll upload this as soon as I get back home. It's audio, though, but it's nice to hear.

Jesusinabowlofdirt:

Shit happens, right ?

Another question would be: why the fuck was Eros shelved ?

shine down unshy

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Nov 12, 2009, 09:23 PM
girls and guys used to come up to me after a show and be like "Dude your so fucking awesome how do you scream like that!?!?!" or "Wow your so hot! we should go out sometime!"

lol

shine down unshy

Quote from: Inkblades on Nov 12, 2009, 08:37 PM
Don't get sand in your vagina. It's a fairly intruiging topic, but the question you would ask them is just kind of inconsequential. There are literally dozens of questions that would be better to ask.

Oh man....SHUT UP. GOD.  all you had to do was post a "better" question, and not tell me my fucking question is inconsequential. Do you really find it necessary to belittle everyone who doesn't do something quite to your standards you nazi shit? I don't give a fuck what you think, so don't share your fucking opinion with me if it has to do with bringing me down. this is one thing all of you fucks need to learn. you all think your fucking elite and your just fucking ripe. quit trying to be the biggest fucking clever asshole(like shine down unshy as an example) and just be nice to one another, jesus fucking christ. God damn it's like your all dying of boredom or something.

If i ever got to talk to him, yes, I'd be myself...I curse alot...So yeah, I might. I'm not gonna treat him like a fucking god like most of you would, he's just a normal person who's in a band. Big fucking deal. My band wasn't even big, and girls and guys used to come up to me after a show and be like "Dude your so fucking awesome how do you scream like that!?!?!" or "Wow your so hot! we should go out sometime!" and i'm just like....i gotta go...because i'm just a normal person, not looking for any special treatment.

LOL!!! @ YOU QUOTING DEFTONES LYRICS IN YOUR LITTLE SHITFIT

I love fucking with people who can't control their emotions

No More Sugar

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Nov 12, 2009, 09:29 PM
haha no more sugar made this thread cause he thought it was too many live performance discussions,and look where it ended up :) im not complaining i just find it fucking funny

I made the thread because I was listening to Needles and Pins, and at the end if you turn it up real loud, you hear him girl scream right before it cuts off, and I thought If i could ask him why didn't they extend that I would...because that would have made the song 10x more badass than it already is.

@Shine Down Unshy, Jesusinabowlofdirt - You two are complete idiots. I said that because, honestly I know that shit happens to him on a daily basis...Just giving a little insight to the untalented...it's nice to get love and all, but when people take it overboard it's just annoying, and I actually know how that feels...having sung in two bands at 15 and 16. Come to think of it, anyone who has been in a band before should at least have some experience with that kind of situation...the limelight sucks.

@Shine Down Unshy - This is the last thing i'm gonna say about this: People like you are the reason I'm afraid to go out at night. Childish, Ignorant, and just plain annoying. Do the world a favor and install a zipper on your face.

E-Money

I would probably ask why they dont play combat and if they will ever play anniversary and riviere live?? 

shine down unshy

Quote from: No More Sugar on Nov 12, 2009, 09:52 PM
@Shine Down Unshy - This is the last thing i'm gonna say about this: People like you are the reason I'm afraid to go out at night. Childish, Ignorant, and just plain annoying. Do the world a favor and install a zipper on your face.[/i]

Dude I hardly fuck with anyone on this board, I'm an observant person, but you seriously take the bitch-cake when it comes to being a pussy ass whiny fanboy.

Join the army, become a ninja or something -- quick.   You won't last in this world for too long with that sort of mentality.

And you're seriously pairing me up with jesusinabowlofdirt?  That dude is a bigger asshole than me.  At least my picking on you is somewhat justified by your lack of rationality.

Vesanic

Gotta admit that I always appreciated Shine's attitude. Never got anything bad with that dude. But gotta also admit that this reaction towards No More Sugar was maybe too much...

jesusinabowlofdirt

Quote from: shine down unshy on Nov 12, 2009, 10:07 PM
And you're seriously pairing me up with jesusinabowlofdirt?  That dude is a bigger asshole than me

hey! i resent that!

;D

Vesanic

Quote from: jesusinabowlofdirt on Nov 12, 2009, 10:10 PM
Quote from: shine down unshy on Nov 12, 2009, 10:07 PM
And you're seriously pairing me up with jesusinabowlofdirt?  That dude is a bigger asshole than me

hey! i resent that!

;D

8)