Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Crosses [Chino Moreno's side project]

Started by deftuner, Feb 06, 2010, 04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Pill

Crosses...Hope for the best, but prepare for the worst.

buddyboy101

Quote from: lostpilot on Apr 28, 2017, 07:40 PM
so guys, I am totally late to the party but the 2014 album is pretty amazing. It's funny how I've always known Crosses was a thing, I've heard a couple of the songs and was like - yeah Chino thanks but I have better things to do. Turns out couple of years later I have no better things to do, so the album just entered my life and blown it into pieces.

Particular favorites - Thholyghst, Frontiers, Option and the realllllyyyy beautiful Blk Stallion.

Nice!  Welcome.  If you want to hear the songs in the order of their release (from the EPs), sequence them this way:

01.  This Is a Track
02.  Option
03.  Bermuda Locket
04.  Thholyghst
05.  Cross
---
06.  Frontiers
07.  Prurient
08.  Telepathy
09.  Trophy
10.  1987
---
11.  The Years (Batman)
---
12.  The Epilogue
13.  Blk Stallion
14.  Bitches Brew
15.  1994
16.  Death Bell

The full length had the songs sequenced so that one song from each EP would continuously loop (i.e. EP1,EP2,EP3,EP1,EP2,EP3, etc.)

lostpilot

The Prodigy

Quote from: Vesanic on Feb 25, 2015, 09:23 PM
Nah, he's probably way too busy posting Drake memes on facebook.

pony_01

float here 4ever

hey, guys
could anyone provide me with the link to download the crosses album, please? mp3, 320. thanks

yorkeandvedder

So this popped up in my Google Play Music today:

I got so excited, downloaded the album instantly, wondering why they released without any announcement...   Only to find out it isn't Crosses ††† at all..  At least it doesn't sound like them at all.  I've been trying to figure out who's album this is, but I can't find any information on it!  Can anyone help me figure this out??

Inkblades

These streaming services seem to fuck up a lot.

dictatesofreason

Any one ever find stems other than EP 1?

deftones86

Listen to Re Option Feat. Chino Moreno by TomkillsJerry #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/tomkillsjerry/re-option-feat-chino

defsteve

Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

sharinglungs

Crosses, Deftones and tool in the same year. what a time to be alive.

Inkblades

Could be new material...or could just be Shaun messing around on Photoshop.

sharinglungs

Quote from: Inkblades on Dec 14, 2018, 07:07 PM
Yeah but it doesn't make sense to upload it to the official crosses Facebook, which has been idle for a few years now.

Penicks

Inkblades

Quote from: sharinglungs on Dec 15, 2018, 01:00 AM
Quote from: Inkblades on Dec 14, 2018, 07:07 PM
Yeah but it doesn't make sense to upload it to the official crosses Facebook, which has been idle for a few years now.

True. There were some clips they uploaded way back when they were still THHOLYGHST that sounded great but didn't end up on the album. Hopefully a new EP or something drops.

God

Creepy photo. Could be new material usually when they are making music, they usually put up some movie on the TV in the studio. A lot of the movies they put up are really weirdo, visual movies. A lot of them are weirdo, religion-sort-of-based and satanic-sort-of-based.

kleptoned

New crosses anyone!!!  Beginning of the end.

Lugosi_Jaws

Has a Trap vibe to it.  Not hearing Doom sounds.