Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones 2010/2011's tour: live guide + footage.

Started by Vesanic, Apr 25, 2010, 02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kurtone

slyartwork

Thanx for the pics and info, any more info on setlists anyone?
DUTCH DEFTONES FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/dutchdeftones

DUTCH DEFTONES TUMBLR: http://dutchdeftones.tumblr.com

ARTWORK SITE: www.slyartwork.com

Vesanic

Quote from: slyartwork on Aug 12, 2010, 06:09 PM
12-08-2010 - Knitting Factory Concert House, Spokane, Washington, USA

SUPPORT: Baroness

Setlist:

Hexagram
Needles and Pins
Rocket Skates
Diamond Eyes
Beauty School
Knife Party
Be Quiet and Drive
My Own Summer
Dai the Flu
Around the Fur
Hole in the Earth
Sextape
Elite
Prince
You've Seen the Butcher
Risk
Digital Bath
Change
Birthmark
Nosebleed

Encore

Engine No. 9
7 Words

Where did you get this setlist, Sly ? Just for the info

luisch

Quote from: Jesus2Chino on Aug 10, 2010, 08:42 AM
Luisch, are these your videos? You must have been standing right next to me. You weren't the guy with the Deftones tattoo on his neck were you? Anywho, thanks for the up!

Much respect,
-Matt

hi matt, sorry, had not seen your post, it was not me, hopefully. were only videos I found on YouTube
Take care bro
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

slyartwork

Quote from: Vesanic on Aug 14, 2010, 03:16 PM
Quote from: slyartwork on Aug 12, 2010, 06:09 PM
12-08-2010 - Knitting Factory Concert House, Spokane, Washington, USA

Setlist:

Hexagram
Needles and Pins
Rocket Skates
Diamond Eyes
Beauty School
Knife Party
Be Quiet and Drive
My Own Summer
Dai the Flu
Around the Fur
Hole in the Earth
Sextape
Elite
Prince
You've Seen the Butcher
Risk
Digital Bath
Change
Birthmark
Nosebleed

Encore

Engine No. 9
7 Words

Where did you get this setlist, Sly ? Just for the info

Not sure about the setlist Vesanic:

Quote from: Derek79 on Aug 13, 2010, 10:31 PM
I just got back from Spokane... set was exactly the same as the sacto show (exact same order too I believe)

I'll post some pics later

slyartwork

14-08-2010 - Rail Event Center, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA

Setlist:

Hexagram
Needles and Pins
Rocket Skates
Diamond Eyes
Beauty School
Knife Party
Be Quiet And Dive (Far Away)
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Dai the Flu
Around the Fur
Hole in the Earth
Prince
You've Seen the Butcher
Sextape
Risk
Elite
Digital Bath
Change (In the House of Flies)
Birthmark
Nosebleed
---
Engine No. 9
7 Words

Videos:

Deftones Hexagram Salt Lake August 14 2010

Deftones Rocket Skates Salt Lake August 2010

Deftones Elite Salt Lake City Utah August 14 2010

deftones live in salt lake city dai the flu

Deftones Around the Fur Salt Lake August 14 2010

DEFTONES / 7 WORDS / THE RAIL SLC / 14.08.2010

Deftones 8-14-2010

Deftones 8-14-2010 Knife party!

Beauty School

DEFTONES / HEXAGRAM / THE RAIL SLC / 14.08.2010

Pictures:

deftones86

i was wondering has chino always used in-ear monitors? i cant recall seeing them before.

Longstem

Quote from: deftones86 on Aug 15, 2010, 12:46 PM
i was wondering has chino always used in-ear monitors? i cant recall seeing them before.

I was wondering the same.

But I don't think those are in-ear monitors. I think its Chino wearing earplugs. Finally I guess.. never understood why Deftones played without earpluggs... they must be freaking deaf by now

grtz
TOM

Longstem

found some cool vid of the brussels show last week :

Deftones - Lotion - Live Ancienne Belgique - Brussels 2010

Watch my crowdsurf @ 1M04sec :)

ANI-MUHL

slyartwork

18-08-2010 - Lonestar Pavillion, Lubok, Texas, USA

Setlist:
INCOMPLETE/INCORRECT ORDER:

Back To School (Mini Maggit)
Engine No. 9
Root
Risk
Sextape
Feiticeira
Change
Hole in The Earth
7 Words

Videos:

Engine No. 9 + Root

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBdIb0_dSK0

Root + 7 Words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HulA3xcbuxo

Change

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kkpEX1iLyU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yABxg6WNimE

Hole in The Earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo-JwbaBLj4

Back to School

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNA_xlX0Up8

Sextape + Risk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9SSnUDrXTg

Feiticeira

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVhdzQABjiw

Pictures:

chaunce88

8-19-10 - Brady Theatre - Tulsa Oklahoma

Incomplete Setlist - my phone messed up half way through so I only have a partial set list - videos to come later.
Korea
Feiticeira
Be Quiet and Drive
My Own Summer
Dai the Flu
Around the Fur
Needles and Pins
Hole in the Earth
When Girls Telephone Boys
Change in the House of Flies
Sex Tape
Digital Bath
Beauty School
Prince
Rocket Skates
You've Seen the Butcher
Nosebleed

On a personal note, I did the VIP experience with the meet and greet and it was amazing. There were only 10-12 of us so we got to hang out the the guys. I talked to Abe for 10 minutes and they were all cool as shit. We all got limited edition posters that they signed in silver sharpie. If anyone is on the fence about doing the Diamond Package... DO IT, you won't regret it.

slyartwork

19-08-2010 - Brady Theatre, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA

Setlist:
INCOMPLETE/INCORRECT ORDER:

Korea
Feiticeira
Be Quiet and Drive
My Own Summer
Dai the Flu
Around the Fur
Needles and Pins
Hole in the Earth
Change (In the House of Flies)
Sex Tape
Digital Bath
Beauty School
Prince
Rocket Skates
You've Seen the Butcher
Nosebleed
Risk
Engine No. 9
Root
7 Words

Videos:

Pictures:

weakcure

Quote from: chaunce88 on Aug 20, 2010, 02:54 PM

Incomplete Setlist - my phone messed up half way through so I only have a partial set list - videos to come later.
Korea
Feiticeira
Be Quiet and Drive
My Own Summer
Dai the Flu
Around the Fur
Needles and Pins
Hole in the Earth
Sex Tape
Digital Bath
Beauty School
Prince
Rocket Skates
You've Seen the Butcher
Nosebleed

On a personal note, I did the VIP experience with the meet and greet and it was amazing. There were only 10-12 of us so we got to hang out the the guys. I talked to Abe for 10 minutes and they were all cool as shit. We all got limited edition posters that they signed in silver sharpie. If anyone is on the fence about doing the Diamond Package... DO IT, you won't regret it.

+ Risk, 7 Words, Engine No. 9, and Root

Which one were you of the VIP? I didn't do it, but I met a bunch of them while we were in line. I liked the songs that were new from the time they last played in OKC, and Chino looked like he was having a blast, but I hated the crowd. We had pretty obnoxious and rude people on our end. Security were also, collectively, dicks.

slyartwork

Quote from: weakcure on Aug 20, 2010, 03:39 PM

Which one were you of the VIP? I didn't do it, but I met a bunch of them while we were in line. I liked the songs that were new from the time they last played in OKC, and Chino looked like he was having a blast, but I hated the crowd. We had pretty obnoxious and rude people on our end. Security were also, collectively, dicks.

You know the order of the set?

weakcure

Quote from: slyartwork on Aug 20, 2010, 03:48 PM

You know the order of the set?

I know Risk was before Sextape, but the rest is all foggy. I didn't get a setlist and my phone died before we even got in.

chaunce88

Quote from: weakcure on Aug 20, 2010, 03:39 PM
Quote from: chaunce88 on Aug 20, 2010, 02:54 PM

Korea
Feiticeira
Be Quiet and Drive
My Own Summer
Dai the Flu
Around the Fur
Needles and Pins
Hole in the Earth
Sex Tape
Digital Bath
Beauty School
Prince
Rocket Skates
You've Seen the Butcher
Nosebleed

I was wearing a green shirt with a guitar on it and shorts. I have black hair and I was pretty talkative. I was talking to a few others about a similar experience that I had getting to meet Nine Inch Nails. Were you waiting inside the box office for the doors to open?

weakcure

Quote from: chaunce88 on Aug 20, 2010, 04:35 PM

I was wearing a green shirt with a guitar on it and shorts. I have black hair and I was pretty talkative. I was talking to a few others about a similar experience that I had getting to meet Nine Inch Nails. Were you waiting inside the box office for the doors to open?

Were you the one that played Baroness on your phone? I remember you! I was the girl wearing the black tshirt. :) I saw that, before the show started, you all were around us at the pit, but at one point, I looked back and saw a bunch of short girls with beers, instead. They pissed me off so badly.

chaunce88

Quote from: weakcure on Aug 20, 2010, 04:55 PM
Quote from: chaunce88 on Aug 20, 2010, 04:35 PM

Were you the one that played Baroness on your phone? I remember you! I was the girl wearing the black tshirt. :) I saw that, before the show started, you all were around us at the pit, but at one point, I looked back and saw a bunch of short girls with beers, instead. They pissed me off so badly.

That was me. At first, I was pleasantly surprised by Baroness. Their first song was kick ass, but the rest of their set fell flat with me. That lead guitarist looked like he belonged with some 80's hair band, same with the bassist. They had great energy, but I just didn't care for their music that much. About those girls with the beers... this brings up and interesting point. I mean no offense to you since you're a girl, but I'm noticing a trend at rock shows recently. Many times girls like that (girls that come just to get drunk and don't really know anything about the band) like to come with full beers and shove their way to the front b/c they are so small and they spill beer on you if you get in their way. Then they will always be followed by two or three big motherfuckers that aren't really their boyfriends, they're just there to make sure no one knocks one of those bitches out when they spill their beer on you or duck in front of you. Those bitches pissed me off too. When the show started they didn't know any of the lyrics, they were texting the whole time etc. Oh well, I had a great time regardless. My only regret is that I left before they played Root!

weakcure

Quote from: chaunce88 on Aug 20, 2010, 08:00 PM
That was me. At first, I was pleasantly surprised by Baroness. Their first song was kick ass, but the rest of their set fell flat with me. That lead guitarist looked like he belonged with some 80's hair band, same with the bassist. They had great energy, but I just didn't care for their music that much. About those girls with the beers... this brings up and interesting point. I mean no offense to you since you're a girl, but I'm noticing a trend at rock shows recently. Many times girls like that (girls that come just to get drunk and don't really know anything about the band) like to come with full beers and shove their way to the front b/c they are so small and they spill beer on you if you get in their way. Then they will always be followed by two or three big motherfuckers that aren't really their boyfriends, they're just there to make sure no one knocks one of those bitches out when they spill their beer on you or duck in front of you. Those bitches pissed me off too. When the show started they didn't know any of the lyrics, they were texting the whole time etc. Oh well, I had a great time regardless. My only regret is that I left before they played Root!

Yeah, I completely agree; the first song was great, and after that, I was falling asleep. My friend, literally, fell asleep in the middle of their set. It all just sounded like noise to me. And why did they try to sing?

GODDAMN IT, I can't even begin to describe how annoyed I was about all those girls. I didn't see them texting, but all I overheard was, "Chino is so hot, do you think we can get on the bus?" The only song I heard them singing along to was Diamond Eyes. Go figure. It's usually pretty obvious which girls are in it for the show and which ones are in it hoping to rub shoulders or do a few pathetic favors for the band. I mean... let's be honest here, I still get a little fangirly when I see the band, but I like to think I'm still a little classy. That, and I go see the band because I like the music. Anyway, I definitely got beer on me when they dropped their drinks (twice) and when one of them dropped their phone, I maaaay have kicked it to the other side of the barricade.  ::) I'm glad you had a great time, and it was nice meeting you there!

Quote from: coveredNBLACKNgold on Aug 20, 2010, 08:20 PM
The Tulsa show was awesome to me, especially being someone who has liked the deftones forever but has never seen them.  I had to make a comment about the drunk girls tho... they were ridiculous.  This one girl in boots was walking around bent over backwards about to fall over cuz she was so drunk; watched her fighting with these guys outside... haha, it was hilarious.  Not all the girls were lushes tho... there was a girl right next to me with a piercing along her bridge/browline... she was hot!  :D

Haha, yeah, I saw one too many miniskirts hiked up from some of those girls being pulled over by security. I'm all for people enjoying themselves; I love seeing a good crowd of fans come together for a show put on by a band that love what they do. I just ask that people have some decency and not infringe on other people's experience! One of those drunk girls came over and put either one of her arms around me, while gripping the barricade, and moved and grinded on me for, I shit you not, more than half the show. Physical contact is inevitable in the pit, but don't rub your sweaty ass and arms on me any more than you have to, just standing there. I wanted to throw up all over her.