Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i'm actually really aggressive in bed hahaha haven't met anyone with the same vitality as yet.

maybe you...

chick de la lynch

I have found out I really like rough sex over the past year, so the more aggressive the partner the better.

I don't know if I'm as aggressive as you are though.

blixa

i don't look aggressive so it's ok. it's how i trap people.

omg, heaven. such a shitty date. i spent more time outside talking to the 17 year old skaters then inside with my date.

chick de la lynch

I read your Facebook post. He sounded interesting...haha, I think that's the nicest thing I can say about him! Where did you meet that fucker anyway?

Look on the bright side, at least you looked hot as fuck on the date.

blixa

he was so strange. swedish background and very good looking. he told me i looked skinnier in the photos he saw of me. i swear to god i almost laughed.

chick de la lynch

Oooo, Swedish! What a damn shame, he sounds like an a-hole.

blixa

i went to the pub with him tonight. he's still a douchebag. i don't know. maybe i'm an arsehole and i attract arseholes. he texted asking me if i want to fuck 10 minutes ago. i was like, "most likely not" and blocked him. if i wanted to fuck him i could've done it on the first date.

chick de la lynch

Fucking assholes is never a good time. The sex is always bad because, well, they're assholes.

Can't say too much about fucking an actual asshole though.

blixa

i've fucked guys who didn't deserve to see me naked. it varies.

chick de la lynch

I think many women have regretted letting some guys see them naked, I know I do!

blixa

i also regret not letting some other guys see me naked.

chick de la lynch

I am living that regret right now. The struggle is real and heartbreaking.

blixa

so far no men in my life and i'm happy. lonely, but happy. i think you can have someone in your life and be in love yet still be lonely. that's a given so i'm not worrying too much about it.

Vesanic

blixa

do you want money? hahaha

Vesanic

blixa

i will pay you for services rendered. you have done nothing yet so you will see no cash.

defskull

Quote from: blixa on Jul 17, 2014, 12:51 PM
i'm actually really aggressive in bed hahaha haven't met anyone with the same vitality as yet.

maybe you...

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Jul 18, 2014, 01:16 AM
I have found out I really like rough sex over the past year, so the more aggressive the partner the better.

I don't know if I'm as aggressive as you are though.

So....when are you two gonna lez out?

chick de la lynch

We have plans to meet in Mexico and get married, so soon-ish.

blixa

save this $5 and my lips for you, heaven.