Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Hello blixa

Started by your sister gets me hard, May 18, 2010, 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chick de la lynch

Very sexy! Making me excited for the honeymoon. ;)

blixa

fuck guys who are not over their ex girlfriends and still start something with you to tell you later when you have genuine feelings for them. like, what the hell?!?

chick de la lynch

:( I'm sorry about that. Guys suck.

Northcal

Mexicans love u ! 8)

Northcal

Hi,I just wanted to be creepy  8)

blixa

Quote from: chick de la lynch on Nov 17, 2014, 03:48 AM
:( I'm sorry about that. Guys suck.

yeah. and the worst thing is that he has two seasons of my x files dvds. i'm trying to not hate him because he did it over text when he was supposed to tell me in person. but i'm totally retreating. i like him too much and i don't want to hurt more than i am now.

bright lights, big city

i wanna creep too. fuck anyone with a rake who keeps someone else's xfiles dvds.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

chick de la lynch

I had an asshole keep my best Woody Allen DVDs years and years ago. I'm still pissed off about that.

black coffee

Lending friends things like dvd's, books or cd's can be a pain in the ass when you constantly have to remind them about it. I am missing several dvd's and cd's myself and I know if I ever forget about them they'll be gone forever. Its just small posessions but still the shit is mine and I want it back at some point. maybe I'll do it like Teddy Jr. when he doesn't get the money for his Rims

blixa

i tend to forget what i've lent to people sometimes, which is shit. the only thing tying me still to this guy is my dvds. i think he likes me but he's still not over his ex. he's not even giving himself the chance. the guilt is eating him up.

black coffee

board meeting in Sydney

lol wrong topic. anyways give yourself the chance to get those dvd'sback. I also make it my mission to get all my stuff back

blixa

i texted him about it a few days ago. he'll probably message me to wish me a happy birthday soon so he might mention it.

bright lights, big city

i'm gonna come to sydney and watch the babadook with you. it's legit.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

Quote from: black coffee on Nov 18, 2014, 03:32 PM
board meeting in Sydney

lol wrong topic. anyways give yourself the chance to get those dvd'sback. I also make it my mission to get all my stuff back

disoriented because of your now developing internet crush on me.

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 18, 2014, 04:52 PM

can't wait to see that! look at you, knowing about aussie movies and shit.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Nov 18, 2014, 11:41 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 18, 2014, 04:52 PM
can't wait to see that! look at you, knowing about aussie movies and shit.
and david michod is king.
DERP

blixa

he's great! he has this little cult following here.

blixa

i really like i love sarah jane. great film.

blixa

bright lights, big city

Oh man, yes! Ben Mendelsohn elevates every movie he's in.
DERP

blixa

i hope he gets more exposure. he's so freaking talented. have you checked out his other movies? they're predominately australian films. cosi is fucking incredible! i watched it during my australian cinema class. it's a gem.