Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

szia chick de la lynch

Started by blixa, Nov 28, 2010, 09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

i don't know. i genuinely don't ever want to see nor speak to him again. he's a scum of a human being.

chick de la lynch

Quote from: blixa on Aug 20, 2014, 03:15 PM
yes, that is exactly why. he's a fucking pretentious wanker. i will never want to hang out with him. ever.

Thank God! I did not like him as you guys kept on dating. I kept thinking you could do so much better.

chick de la lynch

Also, why do guys make it a habit to ignore you for a long period of time and then all of the sudden just pop out of fucking nowhere like the boogeyman? It took us forever to get over you and now you're mucking up our progress. It's irritating.

blixa

fucking exactly!!! although i am 100% certain i'm over him.

black coffee

Tell him to fuck off and he'll not write you again, but if he asks to meet up and you respond with maybe, then he has reason to keep on trying. I know I would, because maybe hardly ever means no when it comes to women (no offense) ^_^

blixa

hahaha i actually said "maybe" when he asked if we could hang out. nothing good will come out of hanging out with him again. i have too much resentment towards him. no one has sat his arse down and told him what a narcissistic judgemental arsehole he is.

black coffee

ur so not over him and you know it!! too much anger in your heart you still have

blixa

i have pent up anger for sure. i never got to express it. i am over him though. he has messaged me before about various things and i remember how i felt, but when he messaged last time suggesting we hang out again, i just knew inside that i was over it all. i've grown up a lot over the last few years. he treated me like shit and i was completely passive to it. i think my anger is mostly directed at myself because i allowed it all to happen under my watch. he has a really high view of himself. no one has bothered to bring him down a notch.

chick de la lynch

I don't know why he was such a cocky piece of shit. He was attractive but there are hotter men in the world.

blixa

he wasn't that great looking. he had nice eyes though. he texted again today, but i didn't reply.

Crazylegs

Tell him to fuck off and be done with it. Not answering is a passive/aggressive, and childish move methinks (unless of course he's clogging up your phone with messages).

black coffee

Ignore his messages all you like, as long as you puss out of being clear with him I think it only affirms my earlier thought that you might in fact not be over him.
Maybe you think that he suffers from not receiving any replies and thats your way of payback for all the bad things he has done to you, but I don't believe this way of thinking would be very benefitial. Let go of the man, even if that means receiving no more messages and losing someone in your life who desires you.

blixa

i'm not playing any games. i don't think he's "suffering" at all. i don't think he even gives a shit. i didn't feel like responding so i didn't. i have let go. he's the one texting me. he broke up with me. he's supposed to never want to have anything to do with me. i've never initiated contact.

chick de la lynch

I ignore guys I have no interest with too, and after a while they back off. No need to reply back.

blixa

he's the last thing i'm thinking about. no men in my life and i feel good.

chick de la lynch

blixa

had beers with my friend doug and we were walking to my car and who's across the road? my ex. he was eyeballing me but we just kept walking.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

my friend was like, "he's going to text you and ask about that super hot guy you were with". when i was walking up the road to the pub i thought i saw him walking on the other side of the road holding hands with some girl, but i'm not sure if it was him or not. i hope he's doing ok.

blixa

haven't had sex in so long.