Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

TV Series

Started by black coffee, Feb 22, 2011, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 17, 2014, 07:40 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 17, 2014, 07:28 PM
Really want to check out the original Broen now, if that's a favorite.

It's GOOD

it's really REALLY good. saga is amazing. i downloaded a version with really shitty subtitles. i was so pissed.

Quote from: black coffee on Nov 17, 2014, 04:38 PM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 17, 2014, 01:11 PM
Definitely the best scandinavian tv-series i've watched

what about Lilyhammer? I am enjoying that a lot, almost done with season one. Aside from that I don't know a lot of Scandinavian television. Some movies maybe, all of them with Mads Mikkelsen.
Valhalla Rising, The Hunt (Jagten), Flame & Citron, great movies

on topic, I finished season two of Rectify. Especially the last episode raped my mind. DID HE DO IT OR NOT GOD DAMN IT

i've been meaning to watch rectify for ages!!! i've downloaded portlandia though so i think i should watch that.

Crazylegs

Quote from: blixa on Nov 18, 2014, 01:08 PM
Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 17, 2014, 07:40 PM
Quote from: bright lights, big city on Nov 17, 2014, 07:28 PM
Really want to check out the original Broen now, if that's a favorite.

It's GOOD

it's really REALLY good. saga is amazing. i downloaded a version with really shitty subtitles. i was so pissed.

She's definitely the x-factor of the show. Kim Bodnia as Martin is great too. I love his acting.

blixa

i read they're not bringing him back for next season. considering how last season ended, those fuckers better!

Vesanic

Any opinions on Shameless? Been meaning to start a new show and I was recommended that a few times.

Crazylegs

Quote from: blixa on Nov 18, 2014, 01:19 PM
i read they're not bringing him back for next season. considering how last season ended, those fuckers better!
From what i read it was his decision not to do the next season, as he didn't like the progression of his character. It would have to be a very different role in season 3.

blixa

Quote from: Crazylegs on Nov 18, 2014, 01:23 PM
Quote from: blixa on Nov 18, 2014, 01:19 PM
From what i read it was his decision not to do the next season, as he didn't like the progression of his character. It would have to be a very different role in season 3.

it wouldn't make sense considering next season will see room for a lot of growth for his character. martin always freaked me out though. just his face. his expressions just seemed out of place.

bright lights, big city

Shameless AND Rectify are both good shows. Rectify is definitely more of a slower drama, but it is fucking brutal in its own way.

I been binge listening to Serial the last few days while walking or driving around. http://serialpodcast.org/ Very good crime drama - just weird that my latest obsession isn't on tv. It's a real story in Baltimore, but I totally imagine it was as a plot from Homicide or the Wire.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

blixa

is utopia worth watching? i'll watch it anyway, but i wanted to know what some of you thought about it.

Frankz0r

I recently watched true detective (yeah I'm late), the whole season and it's Amazing. A ill bit slow at the beginning but totally worth watching. Best tv series I've seen since breaking bad (I have no much time left to watch tv).

Now I'm already watching The Affair. Anyone else?. It's getting more interesting, I didn't watch last week's episode though.

black coffee

finally finished with season 2 of Arrow. Oliver and Felicity needs to happen or I can't go on like this anymore.

Auctus

Quote from: black coffee on Dec 09, 2014, 01:19 PM
finally finished with season 2 of Arrow. Oliver and Felicity needs to happen or I can't go on like this anymore.
Same here. I was surprised that Thea Queen left with her father. But I guess that he's going to train her to be a deadly weapon.

black coffee

Been enjoying Broad City, Bloodline, The Returned, Better Call Saul and Black Sails lately.  Third House of Cards season was great, too.

Crazylegs

Anyone been watching  Show me a hero. Good shit if you're a fan of the two final seasons of the wire (who the hell isn't?). A lot of the same actors involved, as well as david simon.

bright lights, big city

You better believe I watched that series. Loved it, and really loved that ending (I teared up a little). The usual great David Simon writing, great casting, with great acting.

Also, lots of Bruce Springsteen.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Crazylegs

yeah, man. I'm becoming a pussy in my old age. Tearing up over all sorts of shit. Sports documentaries kick my ass on the regular.

lostpilot

bright lights, big city

Quote from: lostpilot on Sep 02, 2015, 05:21 PM
MR ROBOT
THIS TOO. You guys are hitting on all my tv shows lately, haha. While we're at it, what else is there? I just finished Hannibal, loved that finale. The Strain has been getting better this year. And Rick and Morty is its usual hilarious self. That sums up all the tv I been watching lately.

Can't wait for the Mr Robot finale tonight. Hope they can somehow keep up the greatness of every single episode so far.
DERP

lostpilot

Right now I am re-watching X-Files, also watching THE BIG C (which is a pretty great show), but both of these are not new. There aren't many truly great shows that are on air right now

Crazylegs

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Sep 02, 2015, 05:57 PM
Quote from: lostpilot on Sep 02, 2015, 05:21 PM
MR ROBOT
THIS TOO. You guys are hitting on all my tv shows lately, haha.

Yup, i'm five episodes in. I'm liking it, but the fucking fsociety-crew are some of the most unbelievable (literally) bunch of characters i've ever seen.

blixa

i'm about to start watching mr robot. i hope it as good as everyone is making it out to be.