Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

illthrowROCKS@U

So guys, admittedly I haven't listened to Deftones in a few months. I was working really late last night, had a joint pre-rolled because I knew it would be a late night (I'm an accountant and this is tax season). I sparked it up on the drive home, and threw the phone on shuffle. I was skipping through songs, trying to find something worth my mental state when Cherry Waves came on. I was just about to skip it when that bass line kicked in.

No matter what happens, I still love my Deftones. They're like an old friend. Even if they move away and you don't talk to them for a while, when you do it's just like old times, like there was never a separation.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

boogabear123

I feel that way with white pony, I don't listen to it often at all, but I love it, and sometimes you just gotta spark up and go down memory lane.   ;)

Freedomsoldier17

I only listen to them in the spring/summer nowadays, only listened to two songs since last October. Reason being, I don't want to get almost sick of their music by listening to them real often like I have some other favorite bands of mine. Keeping their music in spare makes their music stay valuable to me.

When the clock turns forward next month, I'm sure to break out those albums again

snw9

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Feb 18, 2017, 04:27 PM
So guys, admittedly I haven't listened to Deftones in a few months. I was working really late last night, had a joint pre-rolled because I knew it would be a late night (I'm an accountant and this is tax season). I sparked it up on the drive home, and threw the phone on shuffle. I was skipping through songs, trying to find something worth my mental state when Cherry Waves came on. I was just about to skip it when that bass line kicked in.

No matter what happens, I still love my Deftones. They're like an old friend. Even if they move away and you don't talk to them for a while, when you do it's just like old times, like there was never a separation.

I've been on an SNW kick lately, I try to listen to them everyday
Code: [Select]

E-Money

Quote from: boogabear123 on Feb 18, 2017, 06:36 PM
I feel that way with white pony, I don't listen to it often at all, but I love it, and sometimes you just gotta spark up and go down memory lane.   ;)

Yea so true. So many good memories with that record.

Red Pill

N0S3BLEED976

Chino in the studio with his boys Skrelix and that singer from Inkubats

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ9crOZAxeg/

Red Pill

Brandon Boyd, Skrillex and chino... Awesome!

Inkblades

Since it's on Mike Einziger's Instagram, I'm guessing Chino will make an appearance on the next Incubus album?

Red Pill

LG95

I could float here forever

LG95

I could float here forever

Hinojos

Quote from: LG95 on Feb 26, 2017, 10:56 PM
http://youtu.be/vgax11NZUlU

It sounds like one of Drake's 'Islandy/Jamaican' sounding songs lol, i'll probably dig it though

BewareTheWater

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Feb 19, 2017, 05:05 AM
I only listen to them in the spring/summer nowadays, only listened to two songs since last October. Reason being, I don't want to get almost sick of their music by listening to them real often like I have some other favorite bands of mine. Keeping their music in spare makes their music stay valuable to me.

When the clock turns forward next month, I'm sure to break out those albums again
I know what you mean. I often get tired of hearing even my favorite bands over and over again as well, but for some reason, Deftones don't do that to me . I can't help but end up listening to them pretty much daily somehow.

Martin

http://submergemag.com/food-drink/amaro/

Don't know where to put it. Might as well be here.

Half way through, dude referred to Pizza Hut as a 'restaurant'....

The Prodigy

Bullshit thread! U are right!