Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones Bullshit Thread

Started by Oldnewtype, May 19, 2011, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

people are people

I don't like the Voice, the drum. The scream and the "shove it" sucks ass!

BewareTheWater

Quote from: Índigo flow on Jul 26, 2017, 10:20 PM
Quote from: LG95 on Jul 25, 2017, 09:53 PM
Now you're using someone's death to troll and insult.

Get a fucking life.

Go fuck yourself! Little piece of shit! Don't act like you know me! I'm not using someone's death to troll and insult. Chino is a fucking scumbag with his words, so are you and illthrowROCKS@U. I've never seen so much nonsense, chino suck my dick
There's only one person who comes on here and

" Types like this ! With exclamation marks at the end of every sentence ! Cuz Chino is a fat loser idiot ! You are all morons ! Lol Chino has ruined the band and you are all idiots for not seeing it but don't ever go after me for my opinion even if I call you a retard for yours! Lol idiots "

So quit thinking it isn't obvious that it's you.

darkomilicic

^^^Don't forget there's only 1 person in this world butthurt about 15 year old comments made by a high/drunk singer of a band 😂😂

Índigo flow

Quote from: BewareTheWater on Jul 27, 2017, 09:30 PM
Quote from: Índigo flow on Jul 26, 2017, 10:20 PM
Quote from: LG95 on Jul 25, 2017, 09:53 PM
Now you're using someone's death to troll and insult.

Get a fucking life.

Go fuck yourself! Little piece of shit! Don't act like you know me! I'm not using someone's death to troll and insult. Chino is a fucking scumbag with his words, so are you and illthrowROCKS@U. I've never seen so much nonsense, chino suck my dick
There's only one person who comes on here and

" Types like this ! With exclamation marks at the end of every sentence ! Cuz Chino is a fat loser idiot ! You are all morons ! Lol Chino has ruined the band and you are all idiots for not seeing it but don't ever go after me for my opinion even if I call you a retard for yours! Lol idiots "

So quit thinking it isn't obvious that it's you.

No! i'm not who you think i am.

Índigo flow

I live in spain. Do you want a fucking picture? It's nice, hot summer. Even the mods can see my ip!

The Cyndicate

So after all of this crazy stuff going on and knowing that Chino is REALLY into the occult,... going back and listening to some of these songs can be creepy.

What songs do you think are about this topic, if any,.. and why?

sharinglungs

Quote from: The Cyndicate on Aug 11, 2017, 01:24 AM
So after all of this crazy stuff going on and knowing that Chino is REALLY into the occult,... going back and listening to some of these songs can be creepy.

oc·cult
əˈkəlt/Submit
noun
supernatural, mystical, or magical beliefs, practices, or phenomena.

considering you don't even understand the words you're writing... but i'll take the bait.

Yes. Romantic Dreams is about PizzaGate. We all know they mistype the lyrics when they write them in the booklets, so he's not really saying i'll watch and raise your babies, he's saying he'll watch and rape your babies. It couldn't be more obvious.

illthrowROCKS@U

There's a bunch of songs that seem to be related to "the occult." For instance, Rosemary is about time travel.

But you seem to be talking more about political meanings..? I don't think any of their songs are political, or are about conspiracy theories or anything. Although this lyric from Gauze always has me thinking about the two major US parties...

"It's a mistake
But go ahead and take a side
But watch how you choose
Or be headed for a ride"

I'm not saying that it is about that, or that the song is about that at all. It's just the vision I always get when I hear the lyrics.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

buddyboy101

No, and it's weird that you would think that.  Then again, most of your posts are pretty out there.  To answer your question, he just watched a couple B horror movies, toked a little, and out came the lyrics.  Don't read too much into it.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 11, 2017, 03:08 PM

oc·cult
əˈkəlt/Submit
noun
supernatural, mystical, or magical beliefs, practices, or phenomena.

considering you don't even understand the words you're writing... but i'll take the bait.

Yes. Romantic Dreams is about PizzaGate. We all know they mistype the lyrics when they write them in the booklets, so he's not really saying i'll watch and raise your babies, he's saying he'll watch and rape your babies. It couldn't be more obvious.

I don't understand the words I'm writing?

This is where YOU get embarrassed.

Luciferianism is a part of the occult.

The Freemasons as well as many other occult groups use Luciferianism in their indoctrination rituals.

The Bohemian Grove is another place these rituals are carried out, and that includes a giant owl and Chino puts an owl on the cover of Diamond Eyes.

In the pizzagate situation, the direct accusation is that everyone taking part in it is into Luciferianism.

So dude, the next time you want to go online in order to artificially inflate your ego and to try and make yourself look more intelligent than you are, you might want to research just a TINY bit into the shit you are going to attempt to talk.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: illthrowROCKS@U on Aug 11, 2017, 06:21 PM
There's a bunch of songs that seem to be related to "the occult." For instance, Rosemary is about time travel.

But you seem to be talking more about political meanings..? I don't think any of their songs are political, or are about conspiracy theories or anything. Although this lyric from Gauze always has me thinking about the two major US parties...

"It's a mistake
But watch how you choose
Or be headed for a ride"

I'm not saying that it is about that, or that the song is about that at all. It's just the vision I always get when I hear the lyrics.

Pizzagate really isn't political in nature. It's about child sex abuse and ritualistic sex abuse along with murder of children, babies and teenagers. Political people are involved, but it's not a vote or a policy,.. it's political people breaking the law in extreme ways, while getting away with it. It's also non-political people like the guy that owns that Comet Ping Pong place. This guy has a license to bring in "LIVE ART" without customs being allowed to check the plane or what is going on/off the plane. He traffics living beings, unchecked. All of this is for their Luciferianism based rituals.

It's really dark and it's really fucked up.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Aug 11, 2017, 07:25 PM

No, and it's weird that you would think that.  Then again, most of your posts are pretty out there.  To answer your question, he just watched a couple B horror movies, toked a little, and out came the lyrics.  Don't read too much into it.

Most of my posts are pretty out there?

Like what?

Post examples.

people are people

http://songmeanings.com/m/songs/view/3685/

9 Years Ago
" TheCyndicate

General Comment:
Guys, AGAIN the Lyrics are ALL wrong, all of them!!!
I will post the real ones and then follow up with what I personally think the song means. I want to point out that I perform this song on a normal basis and it holds important meaning to me.

Watch me, with your eyes,
Been giving god, a pedophile
I want to, be just like you,
Then I'd be cool, maybe not
But,
We lift our eyes,
Big surprise,
Kiss me goodbye,
Whore.

Without, you being here,
I've been giving fear, been a bore,
I wish I, could feel like you,
When I fuck like you, getting sore
But,
We lift our eyes,
Big surprise,
Kiss me goodbye.....

And it makes you burn! all that you work for
Every knuckle wiped into her
I know if i get more style I will never get what I want..
Inside,.. I Burn.

This gift of mine
Resing, restring, unwind
My eyes are closed
A part of me gets pissed, a part of me gets sore

And it makes you burn all that you work for,
Every knuckle, wiped into her,
I know if i get more style I will never get what I want
Inside I Burn.

A part of me gets sick, a part of me gets sore
Deep Inside, I burn
A part of me gets sore, a part of me gets sick
A part of me gets sore, a part of me gets sore
I get fuckin' sick, Fuck.

Now this prolly isn't 1000% correct.
I change some of the words when I sing it, for personal reasons. I say, "It makes you Smile, While I burn." during the chorus.
Also,..
"I know if i get more style I will never get what I want.."
I change to,..
"I know that I'm a Monster and I will never get what I want."

Take it however you want to take it.

I think the song is about the illness of being a pedophile. Knowing what you want is SO wrong, but having the burning inside of having to have it/do it no matter who it hurts.

I don't think it has anything to do with Chino, and it might just be a song he wrote from a news story "Polly Class" he heard at the time. "

Inkblades

Yes, because searching the internet for a person's history and then linking to a different site they posted on nine years ago isn't out there at all.

people are people

Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 12, 2017, 04:54 AM
Yes, because searching the internet for a person's history and then linking to a different site they posted on nine years ago isn't out there at all.

No. I searched Deftones-Lifter meaning...

The OP question...Re: Any Deftones songs related to Pizzagate type issues?

Deftones-Lifter
Been giving god, a pedophile.

You're just a dumbass. Nothing new.

sharinglungs

Quote from: The Cyndicate on Aug 11, 2017, 09:57 PM

"It's a mistake
But watch how you choose
Or be headed for a ride"

Pizzagate really isn't political in nature. It's about child sex abuse and ritualistic sex abuse along with murder of children, babies and teenagers. Political people are involved, but it's not a vote or a policy,.. it's political people breaking the law in extreme ways, while getting away with it. It's also non-political people like the guy that owns that Comet Ping Pong place. This guy has a license to bring in "LIVE ART" without customs being allowed to check the plane or what is going on/off the plane. He traffics living beings, unchecked. All of this is for their Luciferianism based rituals.

Well you're clearly high on drugs, or just fucking stupid. your pick.

The Cyndicate

That's what I figured.

Zero examples and name calling.

Now,.. back to the topic.

people are people

Quote from: sharinglungs on Aug 12, 2017, 08:57 PM
Quote from: The Cyndicate on Aug 11, 2017, 09:57 PM

"It's a mistake
But watch how you choose
Or be headed for a ride"

Well you're clearly high on drugs, or just fucking stupid. your pick.

Why don't you explain to him?

Inkblades

Quote from: people are people on Aug 12, 2017, 04:53 PM
Quote from: Inkblades on Aug 12, 2017, 04:54 AM

No. I searched Deftones-Lifter meaning...

The OP question...Re: Any Deftones songs related to Pizzagate type issues?

Deftones-Lifter
Been giving god, a pedophile.

You're just a dumbass. Nothing new.

So, you searched Deftones Lifter, which led you to a page that TheCyndicate left comments on in 2009? Then you posted the link in this thread that he made? That's your story, guy with Fred Durst .gif? Okay!