Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Game Of Thrones

Started by tarkil, Apr 25, 2012, 07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blixa

lyanna and rhaegar. makes the most sense. thought he was benjen's for a while.

bright lights, big city

yep, agreed then. it does make the most sense, and there have been some lines in the books that definitely suggested it.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Penicks

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 29, 2014, 07:07 PM
yep, agreed then. it does make the most sense, and there have been some lines in the books that definitely suggested it.

oh that's great thanks for telling us bro

fucking hell

blixa

jaime and cersei are also aerys kids. he was infatuated with joanna lannister and he raped her. the reason why ilyn payne had his tongue cut out was because he witnessed the event. and it is also also why he laughs when jaime admits his love for cersei to him.

tywin's only son, and heir, is tyrion. i don't know why it's not alluded to more in the show. i think maybe everyone is obsessed with wanting to know who jon snow's mum is.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on Jul 30, 2014, 04:44 AM
jaime and cersei are also aerys kids. he was infatuated with joanna lannister and he raped her. the reason why ilyn payne had his tongue cut out was because he witnessed the event. and it is also also why he laughs when jaime admits his love for cersei to him.

tywin's only son, and heir, is tyrion. i don't know why it's not alluded to more in the show. i think maybe everyone is obsessed with wanting to know who jon snow's mum is.
[spoiler]whaaaaat no way. I would say Tyrion would've been the result of some affair or rape.[/spoiler]
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

tarkil

[spoiler]
Interesting, I never read about that, nor remember anything in the books supporting that (I haven't re read them for a long time though...).
I did know (and pretty much agree) about the J = R + L theory. It only makes sense with the book's title being "a song of ice and fire" (Jon Snow being the hero who's gonna save the world, Azor Azai, or however he's called, and being the son of ice (Lyanna) and fire (Rhaegar)).
[/spoiler]

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on Jul 30, 2014, 05:20 AM

[spoiler]whaaaaat no way. I would say Tyrion would've been the result of some affair or rape.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]no. tyrion is his true son, which breaks your heart considering how he treated tyrion. [/spoiler]

Quote from: tarkil on Jul 30, 2014, 06:44 AM

[spoiler]
Interesting, I never read about that, nor remember anything in the books supporting that (I haven't re read them for a long time though...).
I did know (and pretty much agree) about the J = R + L theory. It only makes sense with the book's title being "a song of ice and fire" (Jon Snow being the hero who's gonna save the world, Azor Azai, or however he's called, and being the son of ice (Lyanna) and fire (Rhaegar)).
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]i read something somewhere that made me believe that jaime is the 'saviour'. i'm dying to know more about bloodraven. go to this site. i was on it for hours and it blew my mind: http://gameofthronesandnorsemythology.blogspot.com.au/[/spoiler]

shine down unshy

So this thread needs to be revived. 

kurtone

N0S3BLEED976

Quote from: kurtone on Jun 15, 2015, 09:47 AM
"For the watch"

And now his watch has ended. Damn.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Crazylegs

you just won the thread ^

chick de la lynch

bright lights, big city

Hey Melisandre conventiently showed up at the wall.

Or maybe Coldemort can raise him.
DERP

Freedomsoldier17

still want to see tyrion riding a dragon

blixa

i haven't seen the last season so i need to catch up before the new one starts.

bright lights, big city

yesss Tower of Jooooooy this season
DERP

blixa

finally jon snow's paternity will be revealed.

theis

That new trailer...

"I choose violence".

YES. Can't wait.

Freedomsoldier17

considering there's supposed to be eight seasons and we're only staring the sixth

this show is gonna get insane