Game Of Thrones

Started by tarkil, Apr 25, 2012, 07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomsoldier17

holy crap dude

second episode was about 50x better than the first

blixa

HOLY SHIT!

oh my god, did my heart stop when i saw that.

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 01, 2016, 05:18 PM
Another chill Stark, gotta love him. I take it you also know of the awesome theories about him from the books?

i don't think any of those theories sound right plus george has said benjen is not coldhands. he might make a reappearance next season. i hope. he was great.

blixa

but seriously, i want to thank not only god but melisandre. you the queen!!!

bright lights, big city

we got little Benjen!!! that was like a perfect episode right? So much info. Greyjoys, dragons, Hodor, Roose, a giant, the mountain. Shit.

then I needed a towel after seeing the scenes from next week.
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on May 02, 2016, 05:37 AM
what'll happen when she tells Davos about lil Shireen?
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2016, 05:37 AM
we got little Benjen!!! that was like a perfect episode right? So much info. Greyjoys, dragons, Hodor, Roose, a giant, the mountain. Shit.

also really digging Tommen's character development, along with mr badass euron greyjoy. so many awesome plotlines man, why i love this show so much.

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2016, 05:38 AM
Quote from: blixa on May 02, 2016, 05:37 AM
what'll happen when she tells Davos about lil Shireen?

that was mostly stannis. he made that decision. sure, melisandre suggested it but he didn't have to do shit.

blixa

Quote from: bright lights, big city on May 02, 2016, 05:37 AM

ramsay bolton makes joffrey look like a teletubby.

blixa

http://bcove.me/vs5li527

that's right, kit. don't ever lie to me again, you beautiful arsehole.

bright lights, big city

and at least he finally got a goddamn haircut
DERP

blixa

i've seen so many tits, vaginas and arse, but they won't show me kit's dick. what the fuck?!?

bright lights, big city

Quote from: blixa on May 02, 2016, 01:33 PM
i've seen so many tits, vaginas and arse, but they won't show me kit's dick. what the fuck?!?
maybe try picturing hodor's hog in place of the loin cloth?
DERP

blixa

lostpilot

Quote from: blixa on May 02, 2016, 01:33 PM

I second this

blixa

1.5 seconds of kit's arse.

Freedomsoldier17

1.5 of bareback dany ;)

I'd say that was another solid episode, sand snakes really tend to drag things down a bit. Tommen's storyline is starting to tick me off as well. As for the wall/beyond the wall, pretty epic...lots of graphic bloody deaths. Meereen was a bit boring.

blixa

i got excited when i saw that ned heard bran. that was weird. shit that bran didn't follow him into the tower. i'm guessing they might end next episode with it.

a lot of the storylines are annoying me now. and they really need to stop killing the fucking direwolves.

bright lights, big city

Totally a transition episode, yet still great nonetheless I thought, top to bottom. I love Meereen now that Varys and Tyrion are there with my girl Missandei. Same with King's Landing now with Pycelle + Uncle Kevan back in the picture...

Bran's plot is fascinating. Have no idea how deep he's going to go with his talents.

I'm just really excited to see where things are leading - like how Littlefinger fits back in, what Oldtown is going to be like, how long Tommen or the High Sparrow are going to last. Definitely hoping for some more consistent Iron Islands action (for once) in future episodes with the badass Euron.

Quote from: blixa on May 09, 2016, 06:14 AM
and they really need to stop killing the fucking direwolves.
I sincerely hope Nymeria makes some sort of appearance in the future. Even if she's just wandering in some random woods. Or chilling with Hot Pie.
DERP

Freedomsoldier17

I also can't wait for drogon to fly back into the picture, thats gonna be wild