Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

2012 Board Awards (HAI, MUM!)

Started by blixa, Jul 06, 2012, 05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillyNo.9

Quote from: from_musings on Aug 05, 2012, 08:16 PM
haha no, it's not growing.In fact, since a while back, it has decreased from my part.because of the simple fact that: he just can't take it. I am way kinder to him nowadays,and i try not to offend him too much.
In the beginning he acted like this cool laidback humble guy so i thought he could take shit for fun,but i soon realized that it was just a facade, the coolness was not who he was, all it was, was who he wanted to be and appear. behind the thin shell of coolness was this young and angry kid with little or no self control. and when he repeatately acted like a butthurt ragefag, I became nicer to him, because i'm like that.
in the post here though,he shows less out of control hate, and actually used a bit of humour instead of furious bitching which to me is a sign that he's easying up a bit and is beginning to recover.makes me glad and hopeful. for the record i don't dislike him at all,i bet he's a good dude deep inside, but he will probably be the cool dude he wants to be in 5-10 years or so  :)

Musing, you're de-threading this thread. So we're gonna need you to keep it down a little, mmkay?

Variable

Quote from: BillyNo.9 on Aug 05, 2012, 09:08 PM
Quote from: from_musings on Aug 05, 2012, 08:16 PM
haha no, it's not growing.In fact, since a while back, it has decreased from my part.because of the simple fact that: he just can't take it. I am way kinder to him nowadays,and i try not to offend him too much.
In the beginning he acted like this cool laidback humble guy so i thought he could take shit for fun,but i soon realized that it was just a facade, the coolness was not who he was, all it was, was who he wanted to be and appear. behind the thin shell of coolness was this young and angry kid with little or no self control. and when he repeatately acted like a butthurt ragefag, I became nicer to him, because i'm like that.
in the post here though,he shows less out of control hate, and actually used a bit of humour instead of furious bitching which to me is a sign that he's easying up a bit and is beginning to recover.makes me glad and hopeful. for the record i don't dislike him at all,i bet he's a good dude deep inside, but he will probably be the cool dude he wants to be in 5-10 years or so  :)

Musing, you're de-threading this thread. So we're gonna need you to keep it down a little, mmkay?

Yeah, I don't think we're supposed to do psychoanalysis on our e-personalities in the boards awards thread..... or any other thread really.

blixa

i read this when i'm down about myself.

devilinside

Those were the days....sigh...

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

devilinside

Yeah...I miss him. He doesn't get on Facebook much either.  :'(

blixa

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

bebo

Quote from: Deftones-88-05-Deftones on Dec 12, 2007, 03:40 AM
Worst newbie (has to be signed up after june '07): bebo (probably a fucking fag with mental problems)

damn this guy was a prophet

Vesanic

Quote from: tarkil on Jun 29, 2015, 09:09 AM
Let's go real old school !!!

http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,13468.0.html

God, I was just lurking at the time, I swear I missed the best days of this place

downtownpony

Quote from: MrVesanique on Jun 30, 2015, 02:10 AM

God, I was just lurking at the time, I swear I missed the best days of this place

You do? I always thought you and a few other mods were mostly responsible for ruining this board...
I liked you as a reg poster, but you sucked as a mod.

tarkil

And the days before that, when it was still "deftonesworld board" were quite golden too........

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Vesanic

Quote from: downtownpony on Jun 30, 2015, 05:06 AM

You do? I always thought you and a few other mods were mostly responsible for ruining this board...

Oh definitely, though being a good mod over here is quite unfathomable haha, at the time at least. I don't think I went as far as ruining it though,

bright lights, big city

sometimes we all have near life experiences. that's helpful for the downfall of any on-line interweb community web-site.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

downtownpony

"near life experiences" haha!..  That's probably a huge culprit.

bebo

it wasnt too bad, its kinda how we all look back nostalgically on the nazis, y'know?

downtownpony

Quote from: bebo on Jun 30, 2015, 05:52 PM

it wasnt too bad, its kinda how we all look back nostalgically on the nazis, y'know?

Interestingly, I'm pretty sure Theis is a white nationalist.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Corleone

theis

Quote from: downtownpony on Jun 30, 2015, 06:05 PM
Quote from: bebo on Jun 30, 2015, 05:52 PM

Interestingly, I'm pretty sure Theis is a white nationalist.

What the...?