Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Team Sleep

Started by luisch, Feb 13, 2014, 11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plagasx

I think No and Dreamland are both going to be on the live album..

But man, I really REALLY want New Guitar in some form.

nicklav

Bit the bullet and picked up the vinyl package. Nice to hear the full clip of No.

Martin

nicklav

Sounds massive. I love it.

Shadow46/2

That's three for three. This is going to be great.

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Deadradio

hi man

No is also available for download on the pledge site now along with another song called t and c

plagasx

Wow, that version of Skull actually sounds better in my opinion! :D

DeftonesNZ

No is beautiful it blends the acoustic guitar and electric really well and T and C is a nice eerie song with some heavily delayed guitars interplaying, also noticed it's tagged as Chino's Album (2012) with Chino as composer, maybe they didn't think TS would be back and were going to do stuff solo?

Vesanic

Quote from: hi man on Jul 07, 2015, 11:13 PM
along with another song called t and c

Anybody knows what that is?

Shadow46/2

Any vocals on the two tracks?

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

Deadradio

nicklav

Quote from: MrVesanique on Jul 07, 2015, 11:59 PM

Guessing it's Todd and Chino or Todd and Chuck

Vesanic

Quote from: nicklav on Jul 08, 2015, 12:25 AM

Yeah but I mean the song. That being said I heard the other two tracks that were on the CD attendees got at the session, "No" and another one, guessing it's T and C.

nicklav

Quote from: MrVesanique on Jul 08, 2015, 12:28 AM
Quote from: nicklav on Jul 08, 2015, 12:25 AM

Yeah but I mean the song. That being said I heard the other two tracks that were on the CD attendees got at the session, "No" and another one, guessing it's T and C.

Oh, yeah. I don't recognize it as anything else. It's probably what you heard.

So we get a live album this year and the new LP next year it sounds like.

cvthedrv

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jul 07, 2015, 11:43 PM
No is beautiful it blends the acoustic guitar and electric really well and T and C is a nice eerie song with some heavily delayed guitars interplaying, also noticed it's tagged as Chino's Album (2012) with Chino as composer, maybe they didn't think TS would be back and were going to do stuff solo?

no, i guess he only put that name to the team sleep tracks which he was working on, because all of them work by themselves.

DeftonesNZ

I think T&C is a unheard demo, don't think it was played at woodstock sessions at least not the audience recording but it may be on CD they got, it's basically an instrumental track about 3 min long with two guitars interplaying I'm guessing it's Chino and Todd doing the playing.

DeftonesNZ

Quote from: cvthedrv on Jul 08, 2015, 12:40 AM
Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jul 07, 2015, 11:43 PM

no, i guess he only put that name to the team sleep tracks which he was working on, because all of them work by themselves.
Yeah but I think that might of been done at a point where he didn't know whether TS would be back or not, seems odd he wouldn't immediately label it TS especially with Todd on it I think it shows that he and Todd never stopped making music together but Teamsleeps return was uncertain.

plagasx

Anyone upload "No" to Youtube?? :D :D

DeftonesNZ

If you've seen the no/dreamland teaser it's basically the same thing but twice aslong