Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Team Sleep

Started by luisch, Feb 13, 2014, 11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

Holy shit. You've FINALLY posted something that is actually funny. What should we do to mark this rare and most likely never going to happen again occasion?

Red Pill

Nah, always on point!

LG95

Death By Plane into Appolonia on that unmastered advance is one of my favourite things Chino's ever done.
I could float here forever

Seven

Quote from: LG95 on Jun 05, 2017, 08:23 PM
Death By Plane into Appolonia on that unmastered advance is one of my favourite things Chino's ever done.
What's so great about it?

Inkblades

Appollonia is my favorite TS song. That beat bangs hard as fuck.

Seven

I think it's normal ...

LG95

Quote from: Seven on Jun 05, 2017, 08:57 PM
The fact that you don't like it.
I could float here forever

Seven

Quote from: LG95 on Jun 05, 2017, 10:11 PM
Quote from: Seven on Jun 05, 2017, 08:57 PM
The fact that you don't like it.
What ? I think its normal!

Inkblades

1. Just Kidding
2. New Guitar
3. bionicA
4. Fen Fen
5. Tennisface
6. Dreamland
7. C Block
8. No / September 21st
9. Headhunter
10. The Ole College Try
11. March
12. Lppp
13. Liberace
14. Formant

Would make one HELL of an album.

elite54

I'd like Zach vs Crook added as well

gotmyknife

elite54

E-Money

Quote from: elite54 on Jun 23, 2017, 07:07 AM
Quote from: gotmyknife on Jun 23, 2017, 04:50 AM
Quote from: elite54 on Jun 16, 2017, 07:36 AM
I'd like Zach vs Crook added as well

https://youtu.be/KqMF5HpNOlI

Exactly. I saw this live in 2007 I think it was. So sick.

Yup 2007 tour was when they started playing it and it was so rad...they also played march and fen fen and new guitar for the first time on that tour... shame we never got any of those .. studio versions at least..maybe one day..

Gamerjman19

I put this together a month ago. I think you guys would like it.

! No longer available

Elders

Gamerjman19

So they've been working on this new album for 3 years now, and they've talked about releasing it for 2 years. To me it seems like they're going to release 1 big album, or they're releasing multiple, possibly an EP and a LP.

Thoughts on this?

Inkblades

Your guess is as good as mine, man. I assume that there's a lot of material, considering they've have been working on songs on and off since the debut album. All I can say or predict is that we'll see a release when Chino has time. I think that's honestly what a lot of it depends on. His touring with Deftones is wrapping up, so hopefully that means he can focus on TS more and we'll get closer to a new release.

Gamerjman19

Quote from: Inkblades on Jul 09, 2017, 12:14 AM
Your guess is as good as mine, man. I assume that there's a lot of material, considering they've have been working on songs on and off since the debut album. All I can say or predict is that we'll see a release when Chino has time. I think that's honestly what a lot of it depends on. His touring with Deftones is wrapping up, so hopefully that means he can focus on TS more and we'll get closer to a new release.

I've thought about that too. They said they wanted to do shows once they release the album. Deftones has a few things they're doing after this tour wraps up, but it looks like a very open schedule for Chino I'm assuming.