Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Deftones - Smile (Eros)

Started by Inkblades, Apr 13, 2014, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chuckles

Quote from: superdeftoneslove on Apr 21, 2014, 02:26 AM
Don't shoot me!!! Deftones are very close to my heart. Just thought I'd post on here. All Love.

que martirio!!!!!
I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Slacker

Quote from: Penicks on Apr 21, 2014, 01:50 AM
Quote from: superdeftoneslove on Apr 21, 2014, 01:21 AM
Obsessed with the song! Check out my covers Love everything Deftones soundcloud.com/soundslikeohyes

absolutely horrible

i clicked on the swerve city one and it made me sick to my fucking stomach, this is nightmare fuel

curse you

hahahaha i love when stuff like this happens

geraavl08

She must be Icejjfish's sister...

Penicks

Quote from: superdeftoneslove on Apr 21, 2014, 02:26 AM
Don't shoot me!!! Deftones are very close to my heart. Just thought I'd post on here. All Love.

so? so are they to me, but i have 0% musical talent so i don't bother embarrassing myself doing deftones karaoke because the ending results would probably be something like what you posted

i mean come on, your music made me physically ill, that's quite an accomplishment, not even my sisters' hanson cassette tapes could do that back in the day, heck, i prefer hanson over your music

http://youtu.be/1rsWf09_PmI

thank you hanson

pony_01

Obsessed with the song! Check out my covers Love everything Deftones soundcloud.com/soundslikeohyes

absolutely horrible

i clicked on the swerve city one and it made me sick to my fucking stomach, this is nightmare fuel

curse you

lol you're so mean

N0S3BLEED976

What the fuck? This is truly some scary shit

ShadowScars

Quote from: Slacker on Apr 21, 2014, 07:11 AM

absolutely horrible

curse you

hahahaha i love when stuff like this happens

Wow. Just wow. I keep editing this because I really don't want to be mean, nor do I normally post but, I'm sorry. You have to get that off the internet now for your futures sake.

Romain

You sound like Wing in that South Park episode.

sing blue silver

It doesn't matter how much you love Deftones, don't sing things that you can't sing. It's clearly miles outside of your range if you are serious. I'm tempted to believe this is a really bad joke you spent far too much time on. These could be some of the worst Deftones covers I've ever heard. I don't want to be mean but, didn't you listen to them before putting them online? You could have saved some embarrassment there. Your voice actually sounds a lot like Grimes who I'm a huge fan of. Rethink the kind of music you should be singing because this absolutely is not it.

EDIT: Upon further listening, it appears you're tone deaf (no pun intended). Unfortunately this means you'll never be a good singer. Singing is just not for you. Perhaps try another outlet? There's certainly no shortage of creative forms of expression but to save yourself further embarrassment take the advice previously given and remove these from the internet for your own sake.

Be Quiet And Drive

She must be kidding us.

Quote from: buddyboy101 on Apr 14, 2014, 09:38 PM
it's perfect old-school deftones.  only chino could make the phrase "smile" work and sound sinister

REST IN PEACE CHI!

epistaxis

All you guys reactions actually make me quite curious hahaha

Inkblades

Quote from: Romain on Apr 21, 2014, 05:21 PM
You sound like Wing in that South Park episode.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

beansandcornbread

luisch

Please, let go that cover (I havent heard it but is enough w/ these commentaries) really love the remastered version and the art, thank you ashesofnothing
Searching the machine might reveal what you don't want to know

ChickenNoodle

Quote from: luisch on Apr 13, 2014, 10:47 PM
Smile
Download
Thank you for this.

Quote from: ashesofnothing on Apr 19, 2014, 11:09 AM
Hey guys, long time lurker. I remastered "Smile" cause I think the original mix sounds too... umm, flat? Probably just a rough mix, anyway.

https://mega.co.nz/#!SU0jTbaR!-8k_Pw29gJbFsFTo4qM6bitHSdcbdBLA_pzX6jsKzd8

Thanks to you as well.

ashesofnothing

No problem dudes/dudettes. I'm glad to be of service. :D :D

III

You guys are fucking mean. Music is music and if thats what they want to do, thats what they should do. Fuck you people. I personally don't like it, but you guys are fucking bullies and punks. I'm sure Chi would totally love to see you guys being assholes to someone because they don't like the music they're making.

Later assholes,

III

Northcal

hi man

im curious where did you get the swerve city insturmental

hi man

Quote from: hi man on Apr 25, 2014, 09:19 PM
im curious where did you get the swerve city insturmental
nevermind found it