Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

[Sony Mz-rh1] Anyone??

Started by defTHE1s, Sep 20, 2014, 08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

defTHE1s

Hello to all,
Since my actual HiMD (RH910) has had some problems while recording, I'm looking for a new equipment, like the newest model, the MZ-RH1. Anyone here that has one and is willing to sell it?
I've searched through ebay, amazon, etc, but most of them are way too expensive (way more expensive if they're new, never opened) or others that are for biding... which sometimes the final price gets above my possibilities :(
Anyone? Or if there are a place where I can get it for a reasonable price?
Thank you!

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

black coffee

Sorry man but I don't think anyone will sell something below its value. Or would you?

defTHE1s

Of course no, but, I'm saying because I've seen that there are someones selling those new in $4,800 (Which is very expensive, I think) and used ones in the range of $250 - $600 (I'm talking about USD) and most of them are bids that tend to increase the value at the end :/

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

black coffee

4800 $ for a mini disc player? What is wrong with humanity.
Well good luck with your search, mini disc is like the coolest format there is.

Crazylegs

I'm curious, why would one use minidisc these days?

black coffee

Some use it to Record their Demos. In my Case When i go For a Run in the Woods i Prefer to use the mini disc player so my iPhone doesnt get all Sweaty . Apologies for all the big letters its my Phones fault

defTHE1s

I'm using the one I have (that is a little damaged/overused now) to record concerts, I've recorded several concerts but the bad thing with the device I have is that sometimes it stops recording and I didn't notice, then had to press REC again, which is a pain in the ass, specially when the concert is a rock concert and there is much movement... plus the fragility of my device... :/

Crazylegs

Bummer. Couldn't you replace it with a cheaper and more modern device, instead of another minidisc? I don't know what the rest of your setup is, but handy recorders, like the zoom ones, could do the same job, no? They're not that expensive.

defTHE1s

What devices you'd recommend? Haven't heard about that zoom ones...

Crazylegs

I've only tried zoom h4 and -h4n, we use them for recording band practices and stuff, just super simple. But from what i understand you can run more microphones through them if you're so inclined. I'd read up on the h4n and see if it fits your needs. When it comes to recording shit i have no idea what i'm doing, but i know these kinds of handy-recorders are great if you just need a simple recording that's easy to store, and easy to play back. I'm not even using any of the fancy functions on these things.