Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

New Teaser along with updated merch

Started by Hinojos, Sep 24, 2014, 09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gonzales_5

Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Oct 23, 2014, 09:52 PM
Quote from: gonzales_5 on Oct 14, 2014, 06:21 PM
I ordered the S/T skull tee, should be here soon, super psyched to rock that shit around Taiwan

Tell us when your mom is getting panties from them too.

You there man? Or are you busy jerking off to some pics of big sweaty basketball players?
"push back the square"

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: gonzales_5 on Oct 24, 2014, 01:45 AM
Quote from: RoyalDeftonicBoy on Oct 23, 2014, 09:52 PM
Quote from: gonzales_5 on Oct 14, 2014, 06:21 PM
I ordered the S/T skull tee, should be here soon, super psyched to rock that shit around Taiwan

Tell us when your mom is getting panties from them too.

You there man? Or are you busy jerking off to some pics of big sweaty basketball players?

The battle begins.

pony_01

Freedomsoldier17

gonzales_5

No battle began, I fuckin' won that shit. Bitch-boy is chilling in his mommas basement spankin it to Spurs highlights n shit while I'm traveling' the world making music and doing photography, punk ass nigga hating on me loving deftones merch and shit... why tha fuck you even on a deftones site then if you don't love the band? go sniff some jockstraps basketball boy.... Fuck outta here.
"push back the square"

General Pong Krell

Quote from: gonzales_5 on Oct 25, 2014, 03:53 PM
No battle began, I fuckin' won that shit. Bitch-boy is chilling in his mommas basement spankin it to Spurs highlights n shit while I'm traveling' the world making music and doing photography, punk ass nigga hating on me loving deftones merch and shit... why tha fuck you even on a deftones site then if you don't love the band? go sniff some jockstraps basketball boy.... Fuck outta here.

Okay little chimp, back to worldstarhiphop you go.

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: General Pong Krell on Oct 25, 2014, 06:17 PM
Quote from: gonzales_5 on Oct 25, 2014, 03:53 PM

Okay little chimp, back to worldstarhiphop you go.

racism is bad, qp.

shoop

gonzales_5

Yeah fuck racism, I was just talking some shit kind of half/jokingly, no need to get all KKK on me... I'm not even black
"push back the square"

Quote from: gonzales_5 on Oct 26, 2014, 03:37 AM
Yeah fuck racism, I was just talking some shit kind of half/jokingly, no need to get all KKK on me... I'm not even black

don't deny your person ..speak whatever dialect you feel
Bernie Mac - Fuck'em #RemixGang @djsuedesantanna