Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Amnisty is from which Band?? SOLVED

Started by juicebaloon, Oct 19, 2014, 10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juicebaloon

hey guys!

before you literally kill me or think i didnt use the search function (i used it, but it seems random people say "Amnisty" in random threads for no reason),

i JUST wanna know how the band is called that did Amnisty back in the days!

ive downloaded that, i guess, 13 years ago via p2p and i thought their self-titled album will sound like this. i think ive heard every deftones song there is, but i missed that one.
today it came to my mind and i wanted to hear it. unfortunately i found out that this great song isnt a deftones song, but anyway i WANT to hear that song!

thanks in advance!

btw i bet 5 bucks that somebody will say noob or something like that! i dont care, thanks

juicebaloon

i figured it out myself with my genius mind, thanks!

the bet is invalid now...

Freedomsoldier17

tarkil

Ha ha... Noobs !

(sorry, had to say it....)

(And it's from a band called Relative Ash)

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

juicebaloon

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Oct 20, 2014, 02:50 AM
what band played it

Relative Ash - Breathe

the problem was i thought the song is really called Amnisty, but someone just gave "breathe" from Relative Ash that name back in the days and shared it via p2p.

Relative Ash is NOT on spotify, seems they never got big enough, but this song is awesome. kinda deftones light, but the singer nails it!

pinata89

The entire album is awesome.  I was lucky enough to find a copy of it at Half Price Books a few years ago.  Sadly, this is the only album Relative Ash ever made....and, to my knowledge, they broke up shortly after its' release.

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: juicebaloon on Oct 20, 2014, 09:59 AM
Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Oct 20, 2014, 02:50 AM
what band played it

Relative Ash - Breathe

the problem was i thought the song is really called (Amnisty > Not a deftones song!), but someone just gave "breathe" from Relative Ash that name back in the days and shared it via p2p.

Relative Ash is NOT on spotify, seems they never got big enough, but this song is awesome. kinda deftones light, but the singer nails it!

this song is dope...i'll add them to my backlog

thanx