Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Please Please Please... Original version

Started by Vesanic, Dec 21, 2014, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vesanic

I don't think this already came up? Or maybe it's supposed to be common knowledge here but I for one didn't know about it at all. It's the first version of their cover of the Smiths' song, "Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want", which appeared on a 7 Words promo CD. Anyway, I really never heard about it so I thought of posting it here

Deftones Rare PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE LET ME GET WHAT I WANT (''The Smiths'' Cover) Original Version

digital bath

I always had 2 different versions of this song, downloaded them years ago in Bearhsare (when Bearshare was good).
I never gave much attention to it, they are pretty similar, but this version I like a little bit more.
But I didn't knew that this version was from the 7 words promo, so thank you! :)
I also have 2 different versions from the songs Sinatra and Back to school (mini maggit)

defTHE1s

I also had this version, Sinatra and BTS (mini maggit), got them like in 2003-2004, much before B-Sides & Rarities was being announced. And yeah, Sinatra and this are much better for me.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...