Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Chino Moreno appear on new Lamb of God album

Started by Raswid, Jun 12, 2015, 06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

N0S3BLEED976

Definitely interesting. Lamb Of God never stood out to me, though, but maybe that's going to change with Chino and Greg Puciato on the new album. I'll give it a shot when it's out.

deftones47

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jun 14, 2015, 05:09 PM
Definitely interesting. Lamb Of God never stood out to me, though, but maybe that's going to change with Chino and Greg Puciato on the new album. I'll give it a shot when it's out.

My thoughts exactly.

DeftonesNZ

Haha Chino will nail signing about water

Northcal

Teknoman

I like Lamb of God's groovy and fast metal but they are experimenting on this new album, most notably there's less screaming and more actual singing parts.... they have this Alice in Chains vibe going on and the new single sounds really good so I want to hear the rest of the album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNRsvFsY9qk

Edit: Grammar

I make music too

DeftonesNZ

That sounds pretty crap, Chino's parts great but they've done a horrible job of incorporating it with the normal vocals so it just sounds like two different songs interrupting each other, not in a cool back and forth way either.

N0S3BLEED976

I like it a lot. Chino's part is so great. To me it only further solidifies that he can come up with the most beautiful vocal melodies ever.

White Wrist

Chino´s part is great! Ohhhh...it feels like a new album is coming...

Lamb of God/the rest of the song it´s just the same as always.

cvthedrv

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jul 17, 2015, 06:25 AM
That sounds pretty crap, Chino's parts great but they've done a horrible job of incorporating it with the normal vocals so it just sounds like two different songs interrupting each other, not in a cool back and forth way either.

i thought the same shit, i loved the song though

DeftonesNZ

Yeah seemed like the crafting wasn't there, sounds like they didn't know how to end the song either.

Diplo

Chino's appearances (lately) makes my expectation for the next album really REALLY high

White Wrist

Quote from: Diplo on Jul 17, 2015, 04:14 PM
Chino's appearances (lately) makes my expectation for the next album really REALLY high

exactly how i feel.

rainnyx4

Yep, Chino's parts were the only redeeming aspects of that song.

E-Money

Quote from: Diplo on Jul 17, 2015, 04:14 PM

Has he done anything else besides this new LOG track? He killed his part btw. Randy is right, no one else sounds like Chino. Really excited for new tones . He sounded great back in May when I saw them twice.

Inkblades

Quote from: DeftonesNZ on Jul 17, 2015, 06:25 AM
Chino's parts great

Quote from: N0S3BLEED976 on Jul 17, 2015, 07:42 AM
Chino's part is so great.

Quote from: White Wrist on Jul 17, 2015, 09:42 AM
Chino´s part is great!

Come on, every one after these three posters. You were supposed to keep the chain going. We could have a new in-joke similar to "2 more hours". I'll continue it on.

Chino's part is great.