Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

countdown- new tones album

Started by Northcal, Jul 03, 2015, 09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northcal

It's dead around SL, lol wat the fuck anyone else happy it drop in a few months!

Lucky_Me

I was thinking it, you said it. ;D I'm so excited! Especially since I'm going to four shows and I can't wait to hear what the new stuff sounds like live. It'll be a breath taking new experience, I'm looking forward to it already.

So who else around this ghost town agrees with us? ;)
Eccentricity is but a sophisticated form of insanity.

defsteve

2 months! :)

Was hoping to hit the California shows next month but circumstances have now dictated otherwise.

Looks like it will be Europe/UK in November now.

Can't. Fucking. Wait!
Crosses ††† : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Website

ANattyRat

Yeah, man, really excited, but hard to get excited when there's not really any news, so it's just a waiting game for a while. But I'm very excited for their show in the UK, because they'll be playing new songs.

E-Money

I highly doubt it's coming out in September.. Just don't think it's gonna happen.

Teknoman

Quote from: E-Money on Jul 03, 2015, 05:15 PM
I highly doubt it's coming out in September.. Just don't think it's gonna happen.

My thoughts exactly... and also they are not teasing us like they did it on KNY, no live perfomance of new songs, no early singles, very few in-studio pics/updates. So there's not too much to talk about really.

I make music too

82IR@Q

Quote from: Teknoman on Jul 03, 2015, 05:48 PM

My thoughts exactly... and also they are not teasing us like they did it on KNY, no live perfomance of new songs, no early singles, very few in-studio pics/updates. So there's not too much to talk about really.

I might be wrong but I remember they played "roller derby" around this time or (maybe a few months earlier) at a show and we got a single (Leathers)in August ( I think) of that year when their last album dropped. A new song will be probably be on the setlist every date they have coming up on the tour with Incubus and we will either get that song or another from the album late summer . It's not coming out in when Chino said though. Late October the earliest or early to mid November is my guess. Who knows..

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Same doubt here too, I mean The Black Dahlia Murder's album is coming out September 18th and they are got a single out. Also Chino said on a recent interview someone posted that album is half done. To be honest I dont think its coming out this year at all, but I hope Im wrong.

Vesanic

Freedomsoldier17

E-Money

Would be great if it's true.. I'm thinking November probably.. Seems like it's always about 2 or 3 months later then what first comes out. September would be rad tho!

Northcal

BallZDeeP

comes preloaded on the new iphone 7

bebo

Anyone willing to post all those twitter vids that got taken down?

geraavl08

BallZDeeP

tarkil

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

E-Money

http://youtu.be/IKcM_-iAJv8

Had not seen this before .. Sorry if already posted

deftoner664

Thanks for sharing that Tama vid of Abe,E-money. Always love to hear about their gear.
Sharing Lungs member since Oct 07, 2005 to Present