Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alio die

Carrots of the Pyrabbean. Who cares. It's boring

cvthedrv

i love these 'new album'-new forum users.

Rickety Cricket

I owe a apology to Ves.  Everyone has opinions and you can't say anyone's is wrong or right.  I'm thankful for his vids cuz I watch the shit outta them. 

Jville808

Has this thing leaked yet errrrrr whut?? only kidding...kinda...not really lol

I remember rocking out to White Pony long before it's actual release back in the day. I guess with streaming nowadays though there's less need to send promo cd's out in advance that end up getting ripped and uploaded to the internet early, but what do I know?

laurapalmer

Quote from: Jville808 on Feb 13, 2016, 08:52 AM

I remember rocking out to White Pony long before it's actual release back in the day. I guess with streaming nowadays though there's less need to send promo cd's out in advance that end up getting ripped and uploaded to the internet early, but what do I know?

***For the record though, before the bashing starts or Chino reads this and thinks I'm a bad fan or even calls me out somewhere (which would crush me, I can't live on without some Deftones), I've bought every Deftones album upon release from that very album (White Pony) to present. The first 2 I was a little late on, but that was before this internet thing was so big and I only found out about releases by visiting the record shop. ALL have been bought though...White Pony twice actually due to the reissue. Not to mention all the concerts I've been to and T-shirts I've bought. An early leak isn't a "freebie" to me, I still MUST own a physical copy the day it comes out regardless how early the full album leaks start popping up***

Yawn

RaptureWS

***For the record though, before the bashing starts or Chino reads this and thinks I'm a bad fan or even calls me out somewhere (which would crush me, I can't live on without some Deftones), I've bought every Deftones album upon release from that very album (White Pony) to present. The first 2 I was a little late on, but that was before this internet thing was so big and I only found out about releases by visiting the record shop. ALL have been bought though...White Pony twice actually due to the reissue. Not to mention all the concerts I've been to and T-shirts I've bought. An early leak isn't a "freebie" to me, I still MUST own a physical copy the day it comes out regardless how early the full album leaks start popping up***

There are a few people around here that don't like when others DL the leak. I think it is fine as long as you buy the album, go to shows, buy merch, etc.
When people whisper it makes her nervous.

Sleeping_Giant

Good god, I can't take it anymore. This waiting is killing me. Just drop second single already  >:(

ToneDef

Quote from: laurapalmer on Feb 13, 2016, 11:19 AM

Yawn

ToneDef

Quote from: Freedomsoldier17 on Feb 09, 2016, 10:56 PM
Quote from: greGORErio on Feb 09, 2016, 10:47 PM
And the crowd goes wild...and the crowd goes wild -Jeep

i get this hint. so last friday i was walking around town and noticed the word "rubicon" on a jeep and i was like hehe deftones. this isn't an actual picture of the car, just something i found on google images as to what the car looked like:

so my guess is maybe its a song lyric? idk i'm not the best speculator.

E-Money

Really enjoying P/T! Loving how the song flows. It's really grown on me in the last week. Great way to start the new record. Such a better opener than Swerve City! And it's gonna rock live.

B0RNtoR0CK

Smile > Prayers/triangles

agree or disagree?

Vesanic

It's funny you're comparing. Upon first listens I thought listening to these back to back felt really cohesive.

Sicario

Do we know for sure if they are releasing a second single?
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

Reichward

Quote from: Sicario on Feb 15, 2016, 08:21 PM
Do we know for sure if they are releasing a second single?
It's stated on the pre-order page (in some languages) that "Digital Single #2" will be delivered before the album.

E-Money

Id guess it comes out end of March.. What u guys think?

Sicario

Quote from: E-Money on Feb 15, 2016, 08:36 PM

Well if the album is due in early April, and if Prayers/Triangles isn't a radio single, you would think it would come sooner than late March right? To better promote the album?
Men talk of killing time while time quietly kills them.

snw9

Quote from: Sicario on Feb 15, 2016, 08:42 PM
Quote from: E-Money on Feb 15, 2016, 08:36 PM

Well if the album is due in early April, and if Prayers/Triangles isn't a radio single, you would think it would come sooner than late March right? To better promote the album?

I recall the previous albums we either got small snippets of certain songs or one or 2 are released promotionally so we could still expect something.

Right now I am digging the loop of the second snippet from Chuck Doom's instagram
Code: [Select]

Freedomsoldier17

maybe gregorerio can give us a hint

Shadow46/2

Last two albums had two track releases before the album drop I believe. Won't necessarily be the same but there's a better chance

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear.

ANattyRat

No point releasing a second single at the end of March, so close to the release of the album. We should hear something soon enough if there's a second single.