Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANattyRat

Yeah, still loving the album. It's got a great flow to it. I usually have my music on shuffle, and whenever a song from Gore comes up, I have the urge to play the song that comes after it because it just flows from song to song so easily.

ghettovaquero

I want this album instrumental

LG95

I want Crest.
I could float here forever

Knucklestones

Quote from: ghettovaquero on Jul 09, 2016, 03:02 AM
I want this album instrumental
Well, maybe that guy that provided us with the instrumentals last time can help out. I'm about to post a much better quality instrumental of Cherry Waves + the multitrack stems.

LG95

I think Spotify might genuinely be using the vinyl leak of Acid Hologram. Night and day the difference between the Spotify version and the CD one.

tokyodrifter

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: tokyodrifter on Jul 24, 2016, 09:21 PM
crest 8)

ooo the great overlord tokyodrifter has posted

pinata89

crest 8)
So what about it.... 😉😏?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

people are people

I Can't Wait  8)

HooiserBowhunter

crest 8)
Just throw Crest on a quick cd with the finished tracks from Eros. Also maybe throw Lovers, and a few other B sides from other albums so  we can make a party out of it. We will call it B-Sides & Rarities Vol. 2 hahaha.

LG95

Vesanic

ANattyRat

Knucklestones

I have a feeling Crest is what we heard in the snippets from the merch store back in 2014-15.

kurtone

According to their Instagram post they have something special planned for the July 31st show

LG95

Wonder what that could be?

B0RNtoR0CK

Deftones + City and colour how awesome is that. I remember I went to the Deftones + Circa Survive show which was awesome.

RavinVsFlud

Quote from: LG95 on Jul 25, 2016, 08:24 PM
Wonder what that could be?

I'm guessing that Dallas Green joins them to do "Passenger" but I'd be more impressed if they covered Alexisonfires' "Happiness By The Kilowatt"

ANattyRat

Quote from: kurtone on Jul 25, 2016, 08:11 PM
According to their Instagram post they have something special planned for the July 31st show

Do you think they'll be performing Crest, what with tokyodrifter's post? I don't know, that seems weird, to play a song we haven't heard live without it being released. I guess not, but hopefully we'll get to hear Crest.

Either way, I'm trying not to speculate about the show too much so as not to be disappointed. But I hope they play some other songs from Gore, and I hope they get recorded. Come on, (L)MIRL!

kurtone

Quote from: ANattyRat on Jul 26, 2016, 12:13 PM
Quote from: kurtone on Jul 25, 2016, 08:11 PM

Do you think they'll be performing Crest, what with tokyodrifter's post? I don't know, that seems weird, to play a song we haven't heard live without it being released. I guess not, but hopefully we'll get to hear Crest.

Either way, I'm trying not to speculate about the show too much so as not to be disappointed. But I hope they play some other songs from Gore, and I hope they get recorded. Come on, (L)MIRL!

I don't get why they would plan something special for a festival show though?