Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore

Started by therealdaebat, Jan 27, 2016, 06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkblades

I didn't say anything racist about the bands. Not hard to figure out, you idiotic loser.

Seven

No... loser! You said shit about them! I'm not racist! I posted a link of a guy as example! Every band has people trashing them!

Inkblades

Of course every band has people trashing them. When did anyone say anything any differently? Posting a fucking random racist Youtube comment with a guy saying racist shit is pointless and doesn't prove shit. Is that supposed to be your smoking gun or something? That comment is probably just another one of your troll handles, anyway.

I'm done wasting time arguing with you. You said you think Deftones are a joke. The fuck are you doing here, then? Fuck off, you weirdo.

Seven

Dude shut up, You are the troll here, I am not that guy! I already said, I'm cool with Deftones apart from the chino trashing other bands and fanboys too! I'm giving you a example! That's not cool!

Inkblades

You're butthurt about comments Chino made, what is it now, fourteen years ago? YOU'RE A WEIRDO. Fuck off, weirdo.

Seven

I'm not butthurt as you! Fuck you troll! Stop acting out!

nicklav

Seven

Wtf is wrong with this butthurt babie!
Quote from: Seven on Mar 22, 2017, 07:33 PM
Dude shut up, You are the troll here, I am not that guy! I already said, I'm cool with Deftones apart from the chino trashing other bands and fanboys too! I'm giving you a example! That's not cool!

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: Inkblades on Mar 22, 2017, 07:39 PM
You're butthurt about comments Chino made, what is it now, fourteen years ago? YOU'RE A WEIRDO. Fuck off, weirdo.

This really describes him perfectly. He's just fucking weird. He is clearly using multiple handles on here. It's creepy...
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Seven

Lol! Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you.

Penicks

you use a portuguese google which probably means you are portuguese which explains a lot

you are the worst people on the internet, or maybe second to indians

Seven

No! I have Brazilian Friends and Portuguese they are people who are very comfortable in social situations and feel a sense of community with people and nature. This includes strong family values which creates families that are very close and happy together! I don't think it's true that! The most hated countries https://www.thetoptens.com/most-hated-countries/
And sharinglungs and Deftonesworld, Created in 2000 by Deftones' portuguese fan, Nuno Rolinho, Deftonesworld.com is still one of the oldest fanpages on the internet.

Penicks

huehuehuehue

Martin

Sooo....

Gore...

What an album eh?

gwenudo

omfg..
dude is clearly a troll.. i wouldve stopped replying to him ages ago Ink.. not worth it..
especially when he kept repeating the same things over and over again...
oh and lets not forget the racist remarks..

THIS ALBUM THOUGH!
Its been awhile and i havnt really heard Gore that much, but when tracks from Gore come on, i dont skip them.
Which means thats a good thing, because i generally skip DE and KNY songs (besides rosemary and poltergeist)
Favorite track is probably Acid though, cant get over ittttt.
Was it like it seemed?...

Vesanic

illthrowROCKS@U

Quote from: gwenudo on Mar 23, 2017, 01:55 PM
THIS ALBUM THOUGH!
Its been awhile and i havnt really heard Gore that much, but when tracks from Gore come on, i dont skip them.
Which means thats a good thing, because i generally skip DE and KNY songs (besides rosemary and poltergeist)
Favorite track is probably Acid though, cant get over ittttt.

Definitely Acid Hologram. And yes, Gore is a lot better than KNY and DE to me, too!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Lucas_Moreno

Quote from: Seven on Mar 22, 2017, 10:17 PM
No! I have Brazilian Friends and Portuguese they are people who are very comfortable in social situations and feel a sense of community with people and nature. This includes strong family values which creates families that are very close and happy together! I don't think it's true that! The most hated countries https://www.thetoptens.com/most-hated-countries/
And sharinglungs and Deftonesworld, Created in 2000 by Deftones' portuguese fan, Nuno Rolinho, Deftonesworld.com is still one of the oldest fanpages on the internet.

You have my respect (from a BRAZILIAN).

guarnoplo

I can't see how someone can say Gore is better than any other Deftones album. Even when they listen to no more than two songs. I don't know; maybe from a technical view it's better. Not saying that if you like more songs of an album then that album is good.

Also, what's wrong with Diamond Eyes?

LG95

'the hell is SNR?
I could float here forever