Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore Elimination (round 9)

Started by krook, Apr 30, 2016, 11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krook

Phantom Bride was eliminated in round 8.
I hate White Pony.

ANattyRat

Wanted to vote for Rubicon, but voted for Acid Hologram for strategy, so hopefully it'll come down to Hearts/Wires and Rubicon, and then I can vote for Rubicon and the vote will count.

sooniletugo

Conspiring against Rubicon is futile. When the dust settles, the mighty Rubicon will emerge victorious.

Capt Snow

Hearts/Wires shouldn't have made it this far

LG95

Quote from: sooniletugo on Apr 30, 2016, 11:48 AM
Conspiring against Rubicon is futile. When the dust settles, the mighty Rubicon will emerge victorious.
;D
I could float here forever

krook

I suggest making this elimination thing for the other albums, from newer to older. What do you think?
I hate White Pony.

WickedBreath

Quote from: krook on Apr 30, 2016, 03:04 PM
I suggest making this elimination thing for the other albums, from newer to older. What do you think?

Great idea!

Voted for Hearts/Wires. Acid Hologram for the win!

illthrowROCKS@U

If it were up to me, Rubicon would have been gone in round 2. But I will vote for H/W to keep Acid Hologram in the game.
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

SomeOf

chuckles

I'm a member of Sharing Leaks...

Inkblades

Listened to our final three a few times in a row. Hearts/Wires is definitely my favorite out of the three. That song just hits me. That leaves it between Acid and Rubicon. It's really close, but I'm giving the slight edge to Rubicon. I love Acid, and when I first heard the album, it was the song that stood out the most. But as I keep listening to, I'm finding parts of it a little grating. That's when it's not being absolutely beautiful. Apologies to both Chino and Stephen for voting against their favorite song.

snw9

Hate to get rid of Acid Hologram but Hearts/Wires is awesome
Code: [Select]

Cullision

Quote from: Inkblades on Apr 30, 2016, 10:02 PM
Listened to our final three a few times in a row. Hearts/Wires is definitely my favorite out of the three. That song just hits me. That leaves it between Acid and Rubicon. It's really close, but I'm giving the slight edge to Rubicon. I love Acid, and when I first heard the album, it was the song that stood out the most. But as I keep listening to, I'm finding parts of it a little grating. That's when it's not being absolutely beautiful. Apologies to both Chino and Stephen for voting against their favorite song.

I know what you mean about acid, there are parts that feel unnecessary that take away from it for sure. I actually hate myself for how much rubicon has grown on me.

wkcwkc

Quote from: Capt Snow on Apr 30, 2016, 01:44 PM
Hearts/Wires shouldn't have made it this far

Should have gone long ago.  Most overrated song on the album in my opinion.

from_musings

poor acid they don't understand you like i do

sing blue silver

Acid Hologram is easily the weakest song on the album for me.

jciraheta

very interestin all the dierent opinion, for  rme the best song is pantom bride , and then AH

krook

It's sorta good that AH goes away since H/W has no chance against Rubicon.
I hate White Pony.

ZND84

Acid Hologram, cool song, not that cool, not as cool as Geometric Headdress or Gore, I'm the man.