Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Gore Elimination (final round #2)

Started by krook, May 04, 2016, 11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krook

None of the song won, each one got 40 votes
http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,20933.0.html
A second final round has to take place. This time the poll runs for 1 day instead of 2.
I hate White Pony.

Hidalgo

what a heavyweight slugfest of biblical proportions

Freedomsoldier17

Quote from: Hidalgo on May 04, 2016, 11:54 AM
what a heavyweight slugfest of biblical proportions

*very deep UFC voice*

will the rubicon run over the hearts/wires? or will the wires flatten the tires and the hearts drown the car in blood?

Find out by tuning in sharing lungs today!

from_musings

you can certainly make a new, shorter, voting round. but what we all will come to remember, is the legendary 40-40 result. it will echo through the ages

underneaththecar

Don't forget Rubicon is the superior live performance.

from_musings

are you like.. campaigning for rubicon or something? lol. either way im pretty sure it's the studio version on the actual album that should be voted on in these eliminations.if you want "what song is best live" thats another thread i think

Vesanic

The turd sandwich is like a whole package : bread, lettuce, and the turd. The douche is just... you know, it's a douche

ANattyRat

CRAP, I VOTED FOR H/W INSTEAD OF RUBICON.

Horrible error aside, it's pretty awesome that it's so closely split. I thought Rubicon was destined to win by a mile since round one. I guess it shows what a great album (most of us think) they've put out, that people have so many favourites and have found it hard to choose.

underneaththecar

Quote from: from_musings on May 04, 2016, 03:15 PM
are you like.. campaigning for rubicon or something? lol. either way im pretty sure it's the studio version on the actual album that should be voted on in these eliminations.if you want "what song is best live" thats another thread i think

i'm pretty sure this whole thread is campaigning for certain songs. I could be wrong though. I mean there is a literal voting option no?

underneaththecar

Quote from: ANattyRat on May 04, 2016, 04:08 PM
CRAP, I VOTED FOR H/W INSTEAD OF RUBICON.

Horrible error aside, it's pretty awesome that it's so closely split. I thought Rubicon was destined to win by a mile since round one. I guess it shows what a great album (most of us think) they've put out, that people have so many favourites and have found it hard to choose.

I think it's pretty awesome how close it is as well...just goes to show how passionate people are about different songs on the album.

from_musings

Quote from: underneaththecar on May 04, 2016, 05:27 PM

i'm pretty sure this whole thread is campaigning for certain songs. I could be wrong though. I mean there is a literal voting option no?

voting and campaigning aren't the same thing.

voting for your your favourite song and maybe explaining why = voting.
trying to influence others to vote like yourself = campaigning

underneaththecar

Quote from: from_musings on May 04, 2016, 06:06 PM
Quote from: underneaththecar on May 04, 2016, 05:27 PM

voting and campaigning aren't the same thing.

voting for your your favourite song and maybe explaining why = voting.
trying to influence others to vote like yourself = campaigning

Good let it be known that no one should ever make a cause for their voting in this thread lol. Sorry Dude Yeesh.  Everyone make sure to explain why you like something before you do or else. Obviously you're not campaigning for the latter.

wkcwkc

I do not agree with these two songs are the finalists, but Hearts/Wires should have been gone a long time.  Voted for Hearts/Wires

Inkblades

I think we should just call it a tie, honestly. Both teams played hard.

The Cyndicate

Quote from: krook on May 04, 2016, 11:37 AM
None of the song won, each one got 40 votes
http://www.sharinglungs.com/index.php/topic,20933.0.html
A second final round has to take place. This time the poll runs for 1 day instead of 2.

Bullshit.

Rubicon lost.

People made fake accounts and voted H/W because they didn't like the outcome.

I want a mod to go back and look at the accounts that voted, look at how much they have posted.

Just take the loss without cheating.

rainnyx4

Both songs are underwhelming. Though the chorus for Rubicon is pretty great.

E-Money

Capt Snow

nicklav

Rubicon live is much better, that's where the difference lies for me I guess.