Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Around the Fur Elimination - Round 8

Started by Freedomsoldier17, Jun 25, 2016, 04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedomsoldier17

My Own Summer was eliminated in round 7

Inkblades

Damone over My Own Summer? Ugh. I don't care how many times you fuckers have heard MOS. Damone is not and will never be the better song.

only pieces remain

Quote from: Inkblades on Jun 25, 2016, 05:17 AM
Damone over My Own Summer? Ugh. I don't care how many times you fuckers have heard MOS. Damone is not and will never be the better song.

Cullision

Quote from: Inkblades on Jun 25, 2016, 05:17 AM

Agreed, this is not what the top 3 should look like.

Freedomsoldier17

around the fur is decent but i'm disappointed it made the top 3. in addition, i'm aware i forgot to put a closing time on the poll(always proofread before posting!). but i put a 3 day reminder on my phone so its all goooooood

Dryalex12

im probably gonna shock alot of people...but ATF is probably my least favorite record from them. Don't get me wrong, none of the songs are bad at all....i just cant really relate to anything from it. Again its not a bad record at all, its just hasnt really grown on me as much as it has for the rest of you.

Martin

Adore Be Quiet And Drive (Far Away), and love Damone. Around The Fur too...but just a teeny, tiny bit less.

Cullision

MOS and MX > Damone and ATF.

BQAD winning is obligatory though.