Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Best Deftones Song Of All Time (round 4)

Started by krook, Jul 09, 2016, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krook

Royal and Rosemary were eliminated in round 3.
I hate White Pony.

Cullision

This actually just got extremely hard.

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

So random IMO....especially KP! ::) so many better songs.  I feel like if we did or if we were to try other methods of doing this different songs would come out also it is only 20 people on average tops that vote so whatever it's all good just fun
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

illthrowROCKS@U

Someone save Bloody Cape and vote Riviere! That song should win this whole thing!
9/26/10 - Patriot Center
5/22/11 - Sunset Cove Amphitheater
8/7/12 - Verizon Center
10/26/12 - Ram's Head Live
3/8/13 - House of Blues
10/8/13 - Baltimore Arena
7/31/15 - The Fillmore
8/8/15 - Susquehanna Bank Center
8/3/16 - Pier Six Pavillion
6/14/17 - MGM National Harbor
5/17/22 - The Anthem

Tokidoryu

I had to buy the same, it was very good.

surgery

Quote from: krook on Jul 09, 2016, 03:39 PM

The forum is obviously very quiet, not that at this time of these polls there was much competition, but you made a poll for the latest albums, but there isn't one for the 'Ohms' album

nicklav

Quote from: surgery on Nov 03, 2023, 06:44 AM

The forum is obviously very quiet, not that at this time of these polls there was much competition, but you made a poll for the latest albums, but there isn't one for the 'Ohms' album

Not sure what you expect by bumping all of these ancient threads. Seems like you'd be better off on the subreddit.

nicklav

Quote from: B33HIV3 on Nov 05, 2023, 06:20 PM
Quote from: nicklav on Nov 05, 2023, 05:37 PM
Quote from: surgery on Nov 03, 2023, 06:44 AM

Not sure what you expect by bumping all of these ancient threads. Seems like you'd be better off on the subreddit.

You can reply to this account. Penicks is being a pussy and banned this account. You can always unblock the account because I didn't do anything wrong. Penicks, you're wrong. Some people can't handle a suggestion. By the way, I appreciate your suggestion; the forum is dead, but for your information, I've been a user of this for over 10 years. Sometimes I move in silence, and I'm not complaining. I was already expecting it. now, if it bothers you, you can always heed your own advice.

@Penicks can you ban this account too? This dude has to be trolling at this point.

B33HIV3

As you can see, I'm like the Phoenix. I will appear sooner or later if I want. Now, you're totally confused, 4sure. I have good intentions, and I've already told you that I've been doing this for much longer than 10 years.

nicklav

Quote from: B33HIV3 on Nov 05, 2023, 08:50 PM
As you can see, I'm like the Phoenix. I will appear sooner or later if I want. Now, you're totally confused, 4sure. I have good intentions, and I've already told you that I've been doing this for much longer than 10 years.

I don't really care so you can drop the whole dramatic act. It's just annoying to see threads bumped by you and your inane posts, on a forum for my favorite band where I come to find out new info about them.

B33HIV3

You need to learn to respect other people's opinions and coexist in society because none of your lies fit with me. If you don't have patience, it's a problem you need to work on within yourself. You don't have to come and unload your frustrations on me because you're projecting your insecurities onto me without reason. Notice that you're not commenting on any band news; you're confused, 4sure

nicklav

Whatever dude. I don't have time for narcissists or drama queens. This is the last time I respond to any of your inane bullshit. From the looks of it no one else wants to engage with you either, so you continue to shout into the void. Peace.

B33HIV3

You are projecting your insecurities onto me. I am at peace, and I am doing what I love, just as you say, enjoying what you love is a double-edged sword.

Peace to the Most High

Penicks

don't recall banning you, but if i did it was because you posted exactly like a legit bot kek

B33HIV3

You don't need to regret what you did, but you don't need to lie. Can you unlock the account, look at the Singer-Songwriter/Folk topic, and tell me if Reply #20 on: Sep 09, 2020, 8:29 AM is not a bot. I can give you more examples. I have organic thoughts and I am in full control of my mind, body, and soul, and I know very well what I wrote. Now, I don't know if you can say the same. It was just a general suggestion, not even directly aimed at you

Penicks

you don't fool me you damn dirty bot

B33HIV3

Alright brah you just think you're in control of things because you're a moderator.

Penicks

shut up bitch or i'll triple ban you *dab*

B33HIV3

Hahaha, shut up, don't be delusional. I can assure you that I've been banned more than 3 times, more than 10 times, and I come back whenever I want and comment whenever I want. Now I admit when I was trolling, but now I didn't do anything wrong. I think the first times they banned me were when you created a topic making fun of black people, and I got banned for telling you that you're not funny at all. I think the same clowns who found that funny are now finding your shallowness amusing. The funny thing is that now you're a moderator, hahaha.

Vesanic

Quote from: B33HIV3 on Nov 06, 2023, 05:59 PM
Hahaha, shut up, don't be delusional. I can assure you that I've been banned more than 3 times, more than 10 times, and I come back whenever I want and comment whenever I want. Now I admit when I was trolling, but now I didn't do anything wrong. I think the first times they banned me were when you created a topic making fun of black people, and I got banned for telling you that you're not funny at all. I think the same clowns who found that funny are now finding your shallowness amusing. The funny thing is that now you're a moderator, hahaha.

Oooh big VPN guy, plz don't hack me bruh I'm beggin

I'll happily keep banning you just keep asking for it the way you are