Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Acid Hologram

Started by Radar, Aug 09, 2016, 04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radar

I'm not sure if it's been posted already but does anyone know what Chino is saying at the 1:20 to 1:40 mark?  I seen them do the song live last week but still couldn't understand it. 

ANattyRat

I don't think any of us really know what he's saying during moments in songs like that. I don't even think he knows, haha.

Radar

lol, okay.  Sounded awesome live but maybe your right, he could just be saying anything lol. 

sooniletugo

I was gonna make this thread too. Hopefully we'll find out cause it bugs me haha. Lucky that you saw that live man.

Radar

hahaha I know man, I remember someone actually did figure it out before.  But your right, it's bugging me lol.  Yeah man it was heavy as hell live!

snw9

I tried to figure it out when they played it live, its tough.
Code: [Select]

DEFinatelydeftones,fsho

AH was the dopest song I've ever heard em play live and sure it isn't bc it was a first or surprise. It sounded totally different dynamically and sonically and everyfreakenthing etc!  ;D so fucking heavy and especially during that low eerie part where chino says whatever he says was so much darker and better. Need a good soundboard or pro live recording of this! New live fav for sure
Pushing you back but still you ain't goooooooooone!!!!!!

sooniletugo

Yeah it's sick. Hope it stays in the set. It's like the perfect deftones song.

Radar

I agree man, they should keep this and What happened to you?  maybe include "Gauze" in the live set as well.

BewareTheWater

Fuck that, wtf is he saying during the part in Headup ? Has that ever been figured out ???