Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

What songs would you like to see as openers?

Started by sooniletugo, Aug 13, 2016, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sooniletugo

Quote from: BewareTheWater on Nov 15, 2016, 10:00 PM
Now that I think about it, I feel like Pink Maggit works better as a closer.

Pink Maggit should be the closer, that would be phenomenal. I wish they'd play that damn song lol.

O

sing blue silver

Hexagram for every show for the rest of time.

BewareTheWater

I was actually thinking The Boys Republic would make a pretty badass opener .

Seven

Jorge

The Boy's Republic followed by Royal would be epic.

The Prodigy

ZND84

what's up it all the Pink Maggot bandwagons. i mean it's a classic but damn every topic one way or another someone is whining about it. fucking Damone would be great to see more often too. i dont know its like the trendy thing to say Pink Maggot this Pink Maggot that, whatever

Penicks

yeah if you don't say pink maggit you're not "in" or "hip" on this dying internet forum

ZND84

penicks knows what i'm saying, boy's republic too. it's a decent song but not even in my top thirty deftones songs. there is a bunch of their songs they rarely play live that i'd pick over the fucking boy's republic and as far as pink maggot, great song just annoyed with that shit

Penicks

shut up bitch pink maggit is my favourite song of all time

Red Pill

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 28, 2017, 10:29 AM
yeah if you don't say pink maggit you're not "in" or "hip" on this dying internet forum
Quote from: ZND84 on Jan 28, 2017, 07:58 AM
what's up it all the Pink Maggot bandwagons. i mean it's a classic but damn every topic one way or another someone is whining about it. fucking Damone would be great to see more often too. i dont know its like the trendy thing to say Pink Maggot this Pink Maggot that, whatever

True Story!

Penicks

i was being sarcastic you stupid idiots

gtfo

Red Pill

Quote from: Red Pill on Jan 28, 2017, 04:04 PM
Quote from: Penicks on Jan 28, 2017, 10:29 AM
Quote from: ZND84 on Jan 28, 2017, 07:58 AM

True Story!

The Prodigy

Inkblades

Hmm, why do people want to hear Deftones play one of their greatest songs of all time live, which also happens to be a song they've never played in its entirety? Gee, I wonder. What a head-scratcher.

stephtones

Quote from: BewareTheWater on Jan 10, 2017, 06:10 PM
I was actually thinking The Boys Republic would make a pretty badass opener .

Would be legit to hear this live... they have so many quality songs that are sadly never played anymore.

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

ZND84

Quote from: Penicks on Jan 28, 2017, 12:31 PM
shut up bitch pink maggit is my favourite song of all time

dang bro im sorry i made you mad , faggot