Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Did anyone knew of the existence of this book?

Started by Rutje15, Sep 10, 2016, 03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rutje15

https://www.amazon.com/Bus-Stop-Kids-Inspired-Alternative-ebook/dp/B012YENM5Y

I didn't. I can't imagine that it is good. But he,  maybe I'm wrong.
Has anyone read it by any chance? I'm curious 

Resume: In the mid 2000s, four childhood friends who grew apart throughout high school find themselves reconnecting when Ryan Sears, a serial killer known as The White Pony, is released from prison their senior year. Ryan, The White Pony, is a man who seduces young girls with his charm and corrupts them with his drugs, before he finally kills them. Billy, the good kid, is a honor role student and a star football player interested in going to Ryan ' s college next year. Taya, the sweetheart, is the girl everyone has a crush on, who wants to prove Ryan isn't innocent. Nick, the cool cat, throws all the big parties in town and learns his younger sister is dating Ryan, and wants him dead. And Carter, the bad boy, is a recovering heroin addict turned con artist who is getting close to Ryan with mysterious intentions. Inspired by the Alternative Rock Album, "White Pony" by Deftones, is a heart wrenching story of Sex, Drugs, Murder, and of course Rock N Roll.

And this is what the writer of the book has posted as a review on the books page (LOL  ;D):

I just want to say before anyone buys my book that I am NOT illiterate. This release, although it is a novel I put my heart and soul into, was an experiment. The editing part of the experiment was kind of a fail, but I hope like hell it doesn't hinder what you think of the story and how it was told. So when you see "through" when I clearly meant "throw", or "starnger" when I clearly meant "stranger", or "Have a read 'Tenderness'" when I swear to god I meant "Have I read 'Tenderness'", just blame Microsoft Office for being drunk during spellcheck! Again, this was an experiment for me having a go at being an author NOT AN EDITOR. I can only hope that my readers see past the part I SUCK at, and become soon to be fans of my work. So this being the first review of "The Bus Stop Kids" ever, I'm gonna skip past the controversy, the turning points, and character depth of my story and just remind everyone in the world that no one is perfect, not even authors. I'm pretty sure that me, an author who published his book without an editor, is a pretty good reminder of such a thing. That being said, buy my book at its arguably cheap price, and enjoy the roller-coaster that is "The Bus Stop Kids" for what it is, and I truly hope you enjoy it.

dangerballs

I checked out a couple paragraphs in the Amazon preview. It is rather poor overall, kind of reads like a 10th grade English assignment.

Agameoftwo

Im kind of thinking the OP is the author. Notice the spelling mistakes like the author himself. Also possibly a great suspect for The Zodiac

Eros TBA