Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

RARE & never seen videos from ATF era (EPK, interviews, live)

Started by deftfan, Jan 04, 2017, 03:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deftfan

RARE & NEVER SEEN VIDEOS by Russ Busby & Deftones Zone !  :)  :D

Part of Interview with Chino Moreno from October, 1997 year !
http://youtu.be/cwzyUCiQ_Hc
This interview was taken by Russ Busby on the set of "My Own Summer (Shove It)" music video (directed by Dean Karr).
Shared by: Russ Busby & Deftones Zone ENJOY  :)

Notes:
- Full interview will be released soon.
- Russ Busby is a director of Deftones "Around The Fur EPK" and also worked on some other things connected with Deftones (for example: visual DVD side of the B-Sides & Rarities). He is very nice guy and great music video director & producer....but...
...one day happen something bad...He was hit by a taxi cab a few years ago and had 4 surgeries on his right leg, just to save it...it took like 5 years for him to get better. If anyone would like to help him please contact for more information via 'Send a message' on Deftones Zone FB page or send email on: poisonedartsmedia@gmail.com
- www.youtube.com/user/PoisonousPictures - watch some videos created by Russ Busby ;)

Deftones - 'Be Quiet and Drive (Far Away)' & Interview with Chino Moreno (Hollywood 1997)
http://youtu.be/FECrf9hO2_Y
Second special video recorded by Russ Busby - from first Deftones webcast at SIR Rehearsal Studios in Los Angeles, CA (October, 1997).
Shared by: Russ Busby & Deftones Zone ENJOY  :)

Notes:
- This show was few days prior to the release of 'Around The Fur' and it was only in front of 300 fans who were lucky enough to win tickets.
Abe Cunningham about Robert Smith (from The Cure) on audience during this show (in interview from 2005): " 'Around the Fur' was coming out and we were at SIR (studios) down in L.A. They were rehearsing in the next thing over. We went over there ... we're petrified, but they're all just kicking it with beers: 'What's up, mate?' They were like the nicest people in the world."
- Russ Busby about this video & show: "Robert Smith from the band The Cure was in the audience to see the band play live as Chino has publically stated that Smith the lead vocalist for The Cure has always been a big influence to him... Another interesting tidbit is after a friend introduced me to Robert Smith & his manager, they liked my name, Russ Busby, so much that they said they were going to start using it as a pseudo-name when checking into hotels during The Cure's upcoming European tour... I think that is really funny!!"
- Russ Busby is a director of Deftones "Around The Fur EPK" and also worked on some other things connected with Deftones (for example: visual DVD side of the B-Sides & Rarities). He is very nice guy and great music video director & producer....but...
...one day happen something bad...He was hit by a taxi cab a few years ago and had 4 surgeries on his right leg, just to save it...it took like 5 years for him to get better. If anyone would like to help him please contact for more information via 'Send a message' on Deftones Zone FB page or send email on: poisonedartsmedia@gmail.com
- www.youtube.com/user/PoisonousPictures - watch some videos created by Russ Busby

There will be more  :)

defmarco

I was expecting this old webcast-sourced vid, but that's really cool with the diff. angle. Thanks for sharing!
2003-06-06 - Rock im Park
2003-09-29 - Columbiahalle
2006-10-16 - E-Werk
2007-03-27 - Columbiahalle
2013-02-26 - Huxley's Neue Welt
2016-06-14 - Palladium
2016-06-15 - Columbiahalle
2017-04-27 - Columbiahalle
2017-04-28 - Mehr! Theater am Großmarkt
2017-07-15 - Super Bock Super Rock

deftfan

deftfan

Making The Video of Deftones - My Own Summer (Shove it)

Behind the scenes footage from the making of Deftones - 'My Own Summer (Shove it)', music video directed by Dean Karr :)
On this rare & never seen before footage Deftones' performing on top of shark cages for the filming.
Shared by: Russ Busby & Deftones Zone

Notes:
- During this video, the band members were exposed to dark makeup, which was never an image the band portrayed during live shows and touring, just for this video.
- Visit  Dean Karrr official web-site: www.deankarr.com (great videos & photos!)
- www.youtube.com/user/PoisonousPictures - watch some videos created by Russ Busby

deftfan

Quote from: sharinglungs on Jan 09, 2017, 07:31 PM
How long was the original EPK?
Director's cut version: 8:06
Old, low quality version: 5:22

The Prodigy

Quote from: deftfan on Jan 12, 2017, 12:04 AM

Notes:
- During this video, the band members were exposed to dark makeup, which was never an image the band portrayed during live shows and touring, just for this video.

Hmm emo shit vibe ...

snw9

Quote from: deftfan on Jan 12, 2017, 12:04 AM
Making The Video of Deftones - My Own Summer (Shove it)

Behind the scenes footage from the making of Deftones - 'My Own Summer (Shove it)', music video directed by Dean Karr :)
On this rare & never seen before footage Deftones' performing on top of shark cages for the filming.
Shared by: Russ Busby & Deftones Zone

Notes:
- Visit  Dean Karrr official web-site: www.deankarr.com (great videos & photos!)

Always thought it was in studio but nice to see they were really in a lake
Code: [Select]

deftfan

Deftones Zone & Poisoned Arts Media presents:

Deftones - 'Around The Fur EPK'
official director's cut version (October 28, 1997) 

This video directed by Russ Busby (produced by Bill Sewell) includes interviews with the band members,
clips of live shows, behind the scenes footage of the "My Own Summer (Shove It)" music video (directed by Dean Karr) and many more.
Many thanks & much love for Russ Busby - this great man shared this video with Deftones Zone, ENJOY  :D

Notes:
- After almost 20 years since the creation 'Around The Fur EPK' video now is available in good quality, director's cut version.
There was only available for years short-5 minutes version of 'Around The Fur EPK' released on VHS (in low quality).
- Visit Dean Karrr official web-site: www.deankarr.com (great videos & photos!)

Deftones Zone & Poisoned Arts Media

deftfan

Around The Fur EPK (Director's cut) [FULL & IMPROVED] 
Now available on: youtube.com/DeftonesZone

http://youtu.be/_T0JyK3CZKs
Around The Fur EPK official director's cut version (October 28, 1997) [FULL & IMPROVED]
Directed by: Russ Busby
Produced by: Bill Sewell
Video image & sound improved by: deftfan (Febuary, 2017).
www.deftones.com
www.buckleupforchi.com
www.youtube.com/DeftonesZone
Stay tuned on Deftones Zone facebook page for NEVER SEEN video footage
from early on it Deftones career (delivered by Deftones Zone & Poisoned Arts Media) !  :)

Deftones Zone & Poisoned Arts Media