Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Why Deftones didnt play at Woodstock 99?

Started by snw9, May 09, 2017, 03:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Prodigy

Nah! People always treat you wrong, if you say something in defense of LB or LP or Korn! I think it's the easy way... No bad blood!

Penicks

LG95

Hey Prodigy, what do you think of Linkin Park's new album?

I could float here forever

Vesanic

ANattyRat

Please ban them. Why are they even here?

defTHE1s

Quote from: Vesanic on May 20, 2017, 07:08 PM
Or maybe if Wes and Stef riffed together.
Only this.
Wes is awesome and his band, Black Light Burns is really good.

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

The Prodigy

Quote from: ANattyRat on May 22, 2017, 07:57 PM

For the same reason you are here! Sharing opinions! Someone ban this butthurt fish! For fucks sake!

@LG95, Yeah I see it as pop! I like the songs with pusha-t  and, one more light, etc. But I like the old stuff...

Inkblades

The Prodigy

Nah! They have some singles. Well let's say catchy! Numb, In the end! But in general, Hybrid Theory, etc... Nu metal! The new album yeah, pop! Something as Crosses!

Inkblades

CRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWLLING IN MY NUUUUUUMB...I BREEEEEEEEAK SO NUMB WHEN I CRAAAAAAAAAWL

defTHE1s

Yes yes, Deftones, yes yes, heavy metal, yes yes, nü metal, yes yes, fucking queer, yes yes...

ANattyRat

Quote from: The Prodigy on May 22, 2017, 08:50 PM

For the same reason you are here! Sharing opinions! Someone ban this butthurt fish! For fucks sake!

@LG95, Yeah I see it as pop! I like the songs with pusha-t  and, one more light, etc. But I like the old stuff...

Not really. The only opinions you share are negative ones, if you're not bringing up other bands and complaining about Chino. In all honesty, why are you here? Why are you on a Deftones forum to complain about Deftones and talk about other bands?

Inkblades

Quote from: The Prodigy on May 23, 2017, 12:04 AM

Speaking of this untalented chump, did you all hear his little hissy fit directed at his own fans?

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/linkin_park_chester_bennington_sell_out_punch_you_in_mouth

"If you're gonna be the person who says like 'they made a marketing decision to make this kind of record to make money' you can fucking meet me outside and I will punch you in your fucking mouth because that is the wrong fucking answer. You're a fucking pussy."

I'm scared, you guys! That's way too much tough talk from a guy who has the physicality of Ellen DeGeneres.

snw9

Quote from: defTHE1s on May 22, 2017, 08:36 PM
Quote from: Vesanic on May 20, 2017, 07:08 PM
Or maybe if Wes and Stef riffed together.
Only this.
Wes is awesome and his band, Black Light Burns is really good.

Wes's work on unquestionable truth was amazing.
Code: [Select]

The Prodigy

Quote from: ANattyRat on May 23, 2017, 12:55 AM

Not really. The only opinions you share are negative ones, if you're not bringing up other bands and complaining about Chino. In all honesty, why are you here? Why are you on a Deftones forum to complain about Deftones and talk about other bands?

Someone ban this fish! In my opinion, the only opinions you share are negatives ones! It's your point of view!!!

@inkblades yeah, i read it ... He said something as "i want to kill you" too... he's in gym now! But 4real... He's right!

Inkblades

The NERVE of you to call us all fanboys when you know the fuckin' workout schedule of Chester Cheetah. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

And he's not right. He sounds like a hypersensitive little bitch. I've never heard a musician threaten to beat up his fans because they don't like the direction his band went in before. Did you ever hear Chino say he'd fuck up all the people who don't like Gore? Of course not, because he's a mature adult who can handle criticism and not a little girl like Chester.

The Prodigy

Nah ... He only said "If you're gonna be the person who says like 'they made a marketing decision to make this kind of record to make money' you can fucking meet me outside and I will punch you in your fucking mouth because that is the wrong fucking answer. You're a fucking pussy."

If you are offended by this... You are a hypersensitive little bitch. The linkin park are cool guys, Linkin Park has helped raise money to benefit victims of Hurricane Charley in 2004 and Hurricane Katrina in 2005.

They also helped relief efforts for the 2004 Tsunami victims by staging several charity concerts, and setting up an additional fund called Music for Relief.
Linkin Park has supported the following charities listed

ACT Today!
Aid Still Required
American Forests
City of Hope
Friends and Helpers Foundation
GRAMMY Foundation
Green Music Group
Habitat For Humanity
International Medical Corps
LIFEbeat

Live Earth
Los Angeles Youth Network
Make-A-Wish Foundation
MusiCares
Music for Relief
Surfrider Foundation
The HollyRod Foundation
United Nations Foundation
Unite The United
Etc...

Chester says that for the morons! He's right! Obviously... It's not about the money !

Inkblades

You and Chester are the only hypersensitive little bitches here. I'm not offended by what he said (you're clearly much more offended by Chino's old comments that weren't even a big deal, because it's all you ever talk about). I find Chester's comments more laughable and just embarrassing for him. This twerpy little pop singer talking about he's going to beat up his fans because they don't like his new direction is just ridiculous, especially considering that he looks like he couldn't win a fight against a grade schooler.

And him donating to charities doesn't change the fact that what he said is stupid and bitchy.

N0S3BLEED976

Someone ban this butthurt fish! For fucks sake!

SOmeOnE BAn tHis BuTthUrT FisH! foR FUCks SaKE!