Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Bullshit Thread #7

Started by Drop-Dead, Sep 15, 2005, 08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

black coffee

being world #1 and defending world champion is pretty good indeed ^_^

Chess at this level is just magnificent. I play fairly ok, but I can only go for tactics and wait for mistakes. But these guys can calculate real deep and go for strategies that I would never see coming. Nice comeback yesterday by Vishy I did not evaluate the position as a  draw at all

blixa

Quote from: black coffee on Nov 17, 2014, 06:31 PM
let me take a very expensive and very long flight real quick to do all these things.

i work at an art gallery and so many german tourists. why can't you follow suit, huh? sydney not good enough for you?

(or you're broke, which is okkkkkk. you can stay at my place.)

black coffee

here is where I wanted that board meeting in Sydney comment, damn  it I am tired.

blixa

everyone can pitch their tent in my backyard. you can pitch your tent closer...

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

black coffee

then we need to do some cliché things I imagine everyone in Australia does. Like wearing Ugg boots on the beach after surfing and burning some wooden construction at night and dancing around it, swimming in the ocean even though its dangerous with all those sharks. Can't think of more right now.
A few years ago I met some Australians in Prague, and these guys were the most superficial people on earth. You know, those handsome, tanned and ripped dudes who just want to have sex with as many European females as possible and not even make a secret about it. They reminded me a bit of Americans with their "whats up bro" kind of attitude where you are not sure if they are just being polite to everybody or they want to be friends with you.

blixa

we don't do any of those things. who wears ugg boats on the beach? hahaha

they sound like north shore guys or maybe maroubra or shire. aussie guys aren't like that. well, not all of them. i was seeing a guy who was living in a hostel and there were these two german guys that he was good friends with and they always tried to instigate a foursome. i think that 'fuck everything that moves' behaviour is wide reaching within the male community.

black coffee

Isn't that the story behind the brand, that surfers in Australia in the 60s or 70s wore them to keep their feet warm? Might have to check that for validation. Anyways awesome boots love them.

And people in their twenties visiting other countries and staying in hostels are the same everywhere probably..

blixa

i think they were originally designed for warmth. that is their main purpose. i can wear faux wool uggs and nothing else for you when you visit. I'M ONLY PRACTICING MY FLIRTING. OK.

alvarezbassist17

bright lights, big city

YES. I hope you been keeping it metal.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

alvarezbassist17

Bet your ass I have been!

Lately it's been a lot of the latest Soilwork, Unearth, Insomnium, Fallujah and Within the Ruins.

How've you been, buddy??

bright lights, big city

Awesome, I'm alright, shouldn't complain. Work's lame, but it's something. Just living it up, having fun doing whatever the fuck I want. I recently came back from the dead on here too haha.

That new Within the Ruins album is bliss. On the metal side of things, let's see, guess all it's been for a few months for me is Acacia Strain, Rings of Saturn, Beyond Creation, Giant Squid, some Mastodon. You don't have any news on your local After the Burial do you?
DERP

black coffee

hey n00b, nice try hacking into the SL database only to pretend that you have 7000 posts already... almost got me convinced

how r u m8? still smoking the herb and playing the bass?

blixa

man, i'm going to organise the board awards. i have some dumbarse scenario questions. those are always great. good to test your board besties with.

Crazylegs

Eros TBA

- -  - - - -  -- - -  - - -  -

blixa

old men love me. it's official. especially older british men.

Martin

Damn.
On Thursday last week, I've spend exactly a decade on this board...wow...

devilinside