Radiohead

Started by Fireal1222, Feb 20, 2006, 10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazylegs

It's giving me the chills, dude.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

LG95

CAN'T. STOP. PRESSING. REPEAT.
I could float here forever

pelican fly

Was just listening to In Rainbows . Can't believe it's almost a decade old. One of my favorite records ever. Can't wait to hear the new album and hopefully get to see them.

DeftonesNZ

good song but I was waiting for it to take turn a turn and was disappointed by how it just sort of goes along on pretty much the same path until it ends, catchy beat though.

Inkblades

Song is sick. I feel like it'd make a good album opener.

E-Money

Quote from: Inkblades on May 05, 2016, 02:29 PM
Song is sick. I feel like it'd make a good album opener.

Yup thought the same thing perfect opener. Love how it's uneasy and unsettling but gorgeous at the same time.

from_musings

very good song and cool wickerman video. should definitely be the second song on the album.no ifs ands or buts about it.

LG95

New album is out THIS SUNDAY and there's another new song called Daydreaming already here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU

bright lights, big city

HYPED. This makes my month.

And that song incredible. again. Another kind of haunting tune.
DERP

Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

Inkblades

Whoa. Daydreaming is on some Kid A shit. Achingly beautiful.

bright lights, big city

True Love Waits is the closer on the album. Pretty sure that one goes back like a decade or two, but this version is perfection. As is the whole album haha.
DERP

E-Money

Love the record.. Just wish there was one real rock jam on it..like national anthem or optimistic . Still what a beautiful record. The numbers is top 3 of all time in their catalog for me and I can't get enough of Burn The Witch

LG95

That bass line on Ful Stop....

And True Love Waits :'(

pelican fly

Identikit
True Love Waits

wow. never thought i'd hear these on this album

good Sunday

kiss Mom

77years

Fantastic record. 

So many killer tracks and a few I'd never have thought I'd hear properly recorded

sing blue silver

Really loving it pretty instantly. A huge step up from TKOL.

krook

True Love Waits... it would be like Deftones releasing Hump or Venision on Gore. I mean, it's been over 20 years.
I hate White Pony.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: krook on May 09, 2016, 04:54 AM
True Love Waits... it would be like Deftones releasing Hump or Venision on Gore. I mean, it's been over 20 years.
That old? Crazy. But hey it is indeed awesome, and interesting seeing it on an official release.
DERP

77years

It is a little sobering to realize that the moments of breathtaking music on it are basically re-recorded songs from the vault.  As good as the record is, I wonder -have they run out of truly spectacular ideas? To me, King of Limbs was just a jammy string of one-trick mood tracks... not one song was really evolutionary... now they issue an album of mostly older songs reinterpreted?

Just an interesting trajectory