Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

South Park

Started by Fireal1222, Mar 20, 2006, 05:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewanderer

Anyone else watch the first episode? I can't even imagine where this season is going.....
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

lostpilot

well these are regular South Park episodes with similar structure and jokes. I am a little disappointed it's all so literal and so relative to reality. I prefered the far out or very cryptic episodes instead.. but they will have some great ones along the season, they always do

thewanderer

It seems like they are trying to keep running jokes each season like with the Washington Redskins and Lorde. Just trying to speculate where they are going with the whole "p.c." thing that they've set the stage with. I dunno man, I thought the Hot Cosby joke and taco launchers were pretty funny. And don't forget Jared.
Sometimes I hear certain sounds, and they make my dick really fucking hard.........

Crazylegs

Dude! The canadian alphabet almost made me have an accident.

! No longer available

thewanderer

Yeah that was probably the best part. I'm disappointed they are giving attention to Trump and Jenner, as if they needed more.

And Mr. Garrison..... wtf.

thewanderer

I think this has gone on long enough unless they are trying to get cancelled. For the first time ever I am losing interest. Besides "Historic Kenny's House" and the child labor fight this shit is getting lame. They better get to the point and twist this soon.

lostpilot

Ongoing and previous season of Rick and Morty are much much better television than three or four previous South Park seasons combined

thewanderer

Without a doubt.

bright lights, big city

DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

thewanderer

Someone should start a new thread before we....

you know what, fuck it.
http://youtu.be/wRMW2vhC9Hs

thewanderer

"Is that a jalapeno cream sauce?"

I just got caught up and enjoyed the twists. I wonder when Garrison and Jenner will return...

And I'm actually starting to like P.C. Principal. He has an intensity I can appreciate.

Vesanic

Honestly fucking intrigued with this season's plot. Trey is one genius scenarist.

thewanderer

I just caught up on the last two episodes and the shit is getting deep. Jimmy is on top of his game.

lostpilot

If not for the "season plot" I would not care for all of these episodes. They are way too "current", I enjoy older South Park where things go more towards irrational and chaotic plots. Not gentrification.

Freedomsoldier17

why do they have weeks where there isn't a new episode :'(

lostpilot

thanksgiving I suppose?

Vesanic

Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 26, 2015, 12:25 AM
If not for the "season plot" I would not care for all of these episodes.

Not to sound like a dick here, but it's most likely the point. Although I do like a couple of episodes on their own, it's really the whole season I'm ingesting and it's probably meant to be experienced this way. When it comes to SP you could call that experimentation, and they're going really good with it.

bright lights, big city

Quote from: lostpilot on Nov 26, 2015, 04:21 PM
thanksgiving I suppose?
happy ricksgiving bitches!
DERP

Quote from: rock_n_frost
Bright Lights !..Why the fuck are you so damn awesome? Cant you be a piece of shit sometimes?

thewanderer

The more I think about it the more this season wreaks of crab people....