jeroenD27

Rally Sweat

Quote from: LG95 on Apr 20, 2016, 06:50 PM
Quote from: shine down unshy on Apr 20, 2016, 05:59 PM
Quote from: LG95 on Apr 19, 2016, 05:00 PM
Quote from: shine down unshy on Apr 19, 2016, 04:56 AM
Reuben - Agony/Agatha
YES!!! What a band!

The only reason I found out about them was because you posted a black peaks song and I listened to the song with Jamie Lenman guest vocals. Dude's got some pipes.
That's pretty rad!

Reuben are quite probably in my top three favourite bands. They're certainly top of my list for reunions I want to happen.

Saw Jamie Lenman at ArcTangent a couple years ago and he played some Reuben songs. Song for Saturday and Let's Stop Hanging Out made my nostalgia glands fucking explode - everyone was singing along! Great memory. His solo album's great. It's like Reuben but just driven to the extremes of heaviness and softness/silliness.

LG95

Quote from: Rally Sweat on May 02, 2016, 06:09 PM
Quote from: LG95 on Apr 20, 2016, 06:50 PM
Quote from: shine down unshy on Apr 20, 2016, 05:59 PM
Quote from: LG95 on Apr 19, 2016, 05:00 PM
Quote from: shine down unshy on Apr 19, 2016, 04:56 AM
Reuben - Agony/Agatha
YES!!! What a band!

The only reason I found out about them was because you posted a black peaks song and I listened to the song with Jamie Lenman guest vocals. Dude's got some pipes.
That's pretty rad!

Reuben are quite probably in my top three favourite bands. They're certainly top of my list for reunions I want to happen.

Saw Jamie Lenman at ArcTangent a couple years ago and he played some Reuben songs. Song for Saturday and Let's Stop Hanging Out made my nostalgia glands fucking explode - everyone was singing along! Great memory. His solo album's great. It's like Reuben but just driven to the extremes of heaviness and softness/silliness.
Yeah it's a great illustration of how double albums should be done. The acoustic side is lovely.
I could float here forever

Rally Sweat

Really wish he'd get another album done, but I dunno how it'd play out - he can't keep doing double albums! He's done some good work with the Down I Go folks too.

devilinside

Freedomsoldier17

theis

E-Money

Radiohead - Daydreaming

And my God it's fucking beautiful

LG95

I could float here forever

WickedBreath

Hinojos

inc. - The Wheel

http://youtu.be/dvuIwDntEW4