Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Fair To Midland

Started by Eye-Sack, Oct 09, 2006, 01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eye-Sack

Fair To Midland's Facebook.
Fair To Midland's Twitter.
Fair To Midland's MySpace.

check 'em out if you wanna know what's to come for music.

Breach Unborn

www.fairtomidland.com

not sure if i like these guys or not, but there are 2 songs on their website you can listen to

i'm giving them a chance

justaphase

dawg

Starz

Yes they are an amazing band! Saw them live at their first ever overseas show  ;D And am attending their first headlining show overseas here in London in August  ;D If anyone wants to join me by the way, I have a spare ticket, otherwise I'm going alone  :(

Sorry to boast lol

Jacob

what's so amazing about them? it's like Dredg (who I love) meets My Chemical Romance (who I despise). they're not bad, not at all. but I can't see what's so exciting about them.
pray nightfall release me
then i could wander, wander to deep sleep

theis

just downloaded their album after reading this thread.

great, great stuff.

Starz

Circa Survive meets System Of A Down, that's how I describe em' to people anyway...

Jacob

I downloaded the album and I'm starting to like it more after a few listens.

justaphase

An bád dubh

Just heard about this band literally yesterday. I enjoy them a lot, they sound a lot like Three, or 3, whatever the band prefers.

An bád dubh

Well, now that I think about it, this bands sounds even more like Opus Dai or Rishloo.  Which is not a bad thing at all.

theis

just found out that they are going to open for 'dir ein grey' august 8th in copenhagen.

FUCK, this is fucking gay. i'd love to see this band live, but there's no way i'd ever pay to see a band like fucking dir ein grey.

bummer :(

defskull

How lame is the name Serjical?

theis

'a wolf descends upon the spanish sahara' is such an AMAZING song.

wither-I

"coming into the nearness of distance"

Jacob

Quote from: theis on Sep 26, 2007, 02:30 AM
'a wolf descends upon the spanish sahara' is such an AMAZING song.

it's my favorite, along with Vice/Versa.

theis

i've literally had this album, fables of a mayfly, on repeat for the last couple of days.

not one single weak song.

awesome, awesome album.

Jacob

I had such a period when I first downloaded it. I played it for all of my friends over and over until everyone fell in love, haha.

Starz

inter.funda.stifle is a much better album IMO. I don't understand why they changed the ending of Walls of Jericho on Fables Of A Mayfly. The ending on inter.funda.stifle is so much better! A Seafer's Knot sounds a lot better on inter.funda.stifle too but Tall Tales Taste Like Sour Grapes is an amazing song... Darroh has to have the best vocals in rock right now. And if you get a chance to, please watch this band play live!!!