Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

deftones pc game

Started by deftoolsys07, Nov 23, 2006, 08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalDeftonicBoy

Quote from: HXGRMWORLD on Sep 17, 2010, 01:54 AM
FUCK YOURSELF YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU GO AND FEED YOUR MAMMA SHES SO WEAK CAUSE SHE SUCKED MY DICK ALL NIGHT LONG! PUSSY! :D

What? You act like a 12 years old. Im just stating my opinion about you and believe me Im not the only thinking the same ;) You come every 2 or 4 months (Probably because in your jungle you cant get any good internet connnection but the army gives you some in exchange for you sucking their cocks) and make stupid posts like GOOD SHIT ! YEAH DEFTONES FUCKING ROCKS YEAH BRO YOU ARE AMAZING DEFTONES IS GREAT !!! and in other threads stating the obvious like if you are a retard after winning the bronze medal of the special olympics.  You bring nothing to this forum with the exception of stupidity and lack on english because you clear only know about cocks,fucking and moms. What poor a shitty mentality and way of life you must have.
Bye now you can keep answering me but I wont be reading it and certainly you will look even more retarded of what you already are. Goodbye now fuckface you are the first on my ignore list, another great accomplish for you for sure.

HXGRMWORLD

I don`t deal anymore with stupid people like you... I`m a fuckin`grown up and you still fight like a fuckin`and stupid child... you know what? do what the fuck ever you want to! i`m sick of dealin`with pussies like you! I don`t even know why the fuck you insult me.... do whatever you want Man! i`m fuckin`done... this is so stupid! and Lame... because of you!
Rest In Peace Chi, Forever Loved and Honored!

HXGRMWORLD

JUNGLE?   hahahahahahahahaha... You`re not man enough to say that in my face... you`d be already DEAD  hahahahaha what a man we have behind the screen... get some balls and some sel esteem man  hahahahahahaha :p Funny!

HXGRMWORLD

Ladies and Gentlemen let Me introduce You: Royalcocksucker.... the Stupidest man on earth... man?pppfff... he`s not even brave enough to say shit face to face... COWARD!