Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Started by Moz La Punk, Nov 27, 2006, 07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz La Punk

Quote from: XJohnnyX on Jan 17, 2007, 01:54 AM
fuck i want wii now i hope to get one on sat or sun

Quote from: White Pwny on Jan 17, 2007, 02:07 AM
I will be getting the Wii the first week of Feb..  I can't wait... I just got all the achievements for Viva Pinata.. which was SOOOOOOOO fun.   But.. the Wii..... yes.. oh yes.. it will be mine...

Nice, two new Wii owners.

Just make sure to own Wii Sports (comes with the system so yea), Zelda and Wario Ware, the best games available right now. Red Steel is the shooter to own if you're in to that, but reactions on that game have been mixed.

White Pwny

Moz, you just want my little Mii on yer Wii... Dont lie.
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Moz La Punk

Yes, but I also want everyone to enjoy the Wii. And especially Zelda. This game is godly.

White Pwny

I'm two weeks away from it!    YAY! ;D

XJohnnyX

i just got it im using it to browse around hahaha

Moz La Punk

Quote from: XJohnnyX on Jan 21, 2007, 08:08 PM

Haha great man! Tell me everything about it. Games you bought, impressions etc. But do it on the PC because typing on the Wii is a bitch :P

XJohnnyX

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 21, 2007, 09:03 PM
Quote from: XJohnnyX on Jan 21, 2007, 08:08 PM

Haha great man! Tell me everything about it. Games you bought, impressions etc. But do it on the PC because typing on the Wii is a bitch :P
umm i didnt get any games i think its okay i aint into games as much any more, yea it is a bitch i got shaky hands lol

XJohnnyX

fuck man wii sports is fuckin baddass i luv playin boxing!!

KoRnudo

i CAN'T FIND ANY WII HERE IN MI FUCKING TOWN SHIT!  :'( and you all having good time with it,  im gonna still your wiis  :P

Moz La Punk

Quote from: XJohnnyX on Jan 22, 2007, 04:40 AM
fuck man wii sports is fuckin baddass i luv playin boxing!!

Hah good for you!

And KoRnudo I wouldnt try to steal my Wii :P You just wait. When you have one its going to feel extra good.

I mean I had to work for it. Stood in line for an entire night. Ten freaking hours in the rain.

lithium royalty

i played excite truck for about 5 minutes at the store today...

it wasnt what i was expecting.

Moz La Punk

Quote from: lithium royalty on Jan 22, 2007, 10:44 PM
i played excite truck for about 5 minutes at the store today...

it wasnt what i was expecting.

Indeed...

... it is FUCKING awesome. All gamers are lapping the shit up.

It isnt just awesome...

... it is EXCITE!!!!!oneoneone

Seriously, its the sequel to Excite Bike.

XJohnnyX

i went to my best buy just now i asked if they had any they said only one

kurtone

i've had my wii for a month now, and just got twilight princess today, i'm just getting to the forest temple and am already loving it

Moz La Punk

Quote from: kurtone on Jan 23, 2007, 08:16 AM
i've had my wii for a month now, and just got twilight princess today, i'm just getting to the forest temple and am already loving it

GOD you have a big adventure coming up ahead. This game is just gigantic. Just a tip although I probably dont have to tell you this: in between dungeouns, take your time to explore the landscape. You'll find tons of secrets. Don't rush through the game, treasure it.

White Pwny

OH!  How exciting!  ONe more week and I will have my Wii!!!!   I cant wait.

kurtone

Quote from: Moz La Punk on Jan 23, 2007, 08:50 AM
Quote from: kurtone on Jan 23, 2007, 08:16 AM

GOD you have a big adventure coming up ahead. This game is just gigantic. Just a tip although I probably dont have to tell you this: in between dungeouns, take your time to explore the landscape. You'll find tons of secrets. Don't rush through the game, treasure it.

yeah from everything ive read so far this game is the best zelda yet, ive been kicking myself ever since i got my wii because i didnt have this game, it was one of my main reasons for wanting a wii at launch time

Mike21

Still don't have a Wii. :(  I'm gonna buy one around March though with Zelda.  Can't wait. :p

XJohnnyX

smooth moves is okay

Moz La Punk

Quote from: XJohnnyX on Jan 30, 2007, 04:34 AM
smooth moves is okay

Its short but fun. The graphics are surprisingly crisp on a HDTV as well.