Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Zevaka

Started by Zevaka, Dec 14, 2006, 02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zevaka

nice.
mmm...you know,  i think i am going to bed soon... though it's just 10-33 pm here... what dream should i see?

devilinside

I dunno....depends on what you are thinking about when you go to sleep...make it something good! ;)

Zevaka

btw, i love it when during some dream i realise that it's just a dream and i start controlling it... i can fly there... do anything i want... sex... see other countries... change world's history... last month every dream of mine is a little film. i really love it.

hydroponic82

devilinside

I had like 2 or 3 dreams last night...one of them pissed me off I remember that. I've never been able to control my dreams though...wish I could. They would be bad ass!

Zevaka

Quote from: hydroponic82 on Jan 27, 2007, 07:54 PM
no you dont
also drunk;)??
Quote from: devilinside on Jan 27, 2007, 07:56 PM
I had like 2 or 3 dreams last night...one of them pissed me off I remember that. I've never been able to control my dreams though...wish I could
try one day. it's really really funny.

hydroponic82

Quote from: Zevaka on Jan 27, 2007, 07:58 PM
also drunk;)??
never.
booze is for those who loose.
drugs are for slugs.

im a champion.

Zevaka

ok, good night everybody

devilinside

I'll try,but not sure if I will succeed.

devilinside

G'night dear...rest well. Have great dreams.

vadimo

Quote from: Zevaka on Feb 01, 2007, 10:55 AM
Damn it! Come on transformer, we will be late for the deftones show!

People like you motivate VADIMO LOL PRODUCTIONS keep on spreading happines across the whole of www galaxy.

What part of USSR are from? lol

Zevaka

Zevaka

vadimo

lol

alright what part of Russia?

Zevaka

Near Moscow (actually about 40 km to the capital). In nice little town called Chekhov. Named after great Russian writer. If you wish you may come here. We'll drink 2gether.

vadimo

oh yes Chehov, my grandmother used to read me his short stories before go to sleep.
cool, never heard of Chehov town.

so what ya doing right now in your life? heh

Zevaka

I'm student, and this occupation is rather boring. But the part of my life which doesnt connected with school is really really amazing. Friends and alcohol make it amazing.

This year i'm going to enter some university in Moscow. It won't be easy. But i believe in myself.

vadimo

yeah i remember education is hard in Russia not like here in London - ppl think its hard but really... its not!

hey man i need to find good 192kbps Russian Rock CDs, such as; Nautilus Pompilius, KINO, ZEMFIRA, Sestru, BRAT 1 & 2 Soundtrecki, can u help? I been looking at some russian torrent sites but they all ask to register and you cant even check what they offer.

thanks

Zevaka

i think i can help. ;)

Zevaka

Zemfira albums (look, there are 5 albums in the bottom of the page)
Nautilus Pompilius
Kino

I don't really dig Kino's music, but my parentsdo. Btw, the love all you've listed in previous post. Have you ever heard Russian band "Agatha Christie"? I really love their first albums... Since about 1997 they play some shit, dunno why. drugs is the reason i guess.

what about those soundtracks... later i'll search for that.