Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@ Zevaka

Started by Zevaka, Dec 14, 2006, 02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vadimo

lol yeah my father told the same russian music in these days suck big time! yeah he also said MTV is rubish! Poor russians!

so no hardcore msuic at all?

and hah emo kinds in russian, lol
how do they not get bitten up? i guess this country did change a lot in past 5 years.

Zevaka

mmm. not a lot. some changes have come, but i can't really say that  it's different country than it was 5 years ago.((( wanna live in london, lol

Vadim, do you have Deftones - Live in Palace 1995?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f7pkk8

vadimo

heh i need to visit it for sure when i get money in.

Da spasibo no y mene est DVDishka togo concerta.

hey how can i type in russian? what software can you recommend?

thx

Zevaka

I have windows xp MUI (Multilingual User Interface). IT must help you. try to google it, if you don't succeed, then i can upload this pack.

White Pwny

Z!   What's the dealio.  You send me an IM then get offline?   Come back!! ;)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Zevaka

sorry, Cyn,  it's not so easy to say it. But not all people sit in front of computer all the day. I'm huge businessman, and money won't wait until i'll chat with you enough. :P

White Pwny

*coughs*   

I don't have anything else to say to yer comment. ::)
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

vadimo

yo man back, wohh what a busy week, i started new IT course too.

yeah thanks man for the Multilingual User Interface but i want something fot the browser only! I don't want my whole XP changed to Russian, any suggestions?

Zevaka

Welcome back, glad to see (mm, read) you here again.
you may install MUI,  then in control panel change system language to English. Then system will be in eng, but keyboard will change language after you press shift+alt or something like that. Look in control panel.  I bet it will work))

vadimo

lol read/write back maybe?

alrighty i'll give it a shot later on when i got free time, will report the results!

btw that www.mp3real.ru is a very very gay site, its only samples, but not to worry most of what i want i'm downloading from eMule except the gay BRAT 2 OST.

Zevaka

this site really scks. but, as i've already said, i never dloaded from it and, i bet, never will.

devilinside

Zevaka

hey, Vadim, new Splean's album is out. You can find it and a lot of other interesting staff on www.torrents.ru, but you must register there first.

hydroponic82

its classical anyways

Saturday Night Whiskey

Quote from: Sea~Bass on Feb 21, 2007, 10:00 PM
Hexagram is the breakfast of champions.
Hexagram is the breakfast of us warriors.

vadimo

Quote from: Zevaka on Feb 13, 2007, 06:29 AM
hey, Vadim, new Splean's album is out. You can find it and a lot of other interesting staff on www.torrents.ru, but you must register there first.
oh thanks dude, i'll try reg. now, haven't heard their new album!

yeap that site is rubbish, i wasn't blaming you hah.

Zevaka

Cheers, man
aren't you (just by happen)) registered on demonoid.com? Idea about registering there  doesn't allow me to sleep))))))))))))

vadimo

lol yes i'm! under kickkid,

i dunno man its no different from other torrent sites,

Zevaka

now i'm also registered there. you know, there some stuff i couldn't find on other sits... Dredg, for example... Now one guy sent me invitation code so i'm also there.

Saturday Night Whiskey777

Quote from: Zevaka on May 21, 2007, 10:10 AM
where are you, man? Still here? Remember your good old friend?

The Team Sleep head is back now.
Good to see you again, I though you were dead.

I fucked you on a chair with 3 legs.

a"needle in a haystack"

Forever on, together we won.