Sharing Lungs - Deftones Online Community

@Variable

Started by rxqueen, Dec 27, 2006, 09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Variable

Dam.  I just did some reading from the first 5 pages of this thread.  <3 It's amazing how much has changed.  Including my political views.  But I also just realized that you heard it here first in 2007 that John McCain was running for president. 

Variable

Good bye tax free money.  I have officially been here long enough to start getting taxed again.  This shit is getting old fast.  Hopefully my last appointment is tomorrow though. 

tarkil

what are you talking about ?

If ignorance is bliss, then knock the smile off my face.

Variable

When you deploy to a combat zone, all the money you make is tax free.  No income tax period.  But, I got medevaced to German, and so now that it's the 1st of the month, I'm getting taxed again.  All you have to do is spend one day in a tax free zone to get the rest month tax free.  But even if I go back in a week or so, ill still miss the days I wasn't there.  Including all my imminent danger pay and hazardous duty pay and all that.  So I was just bitching because I took a pay cut starting today.  All because I have been stuck in Germany for two weeks for some bull shit.  Gay gay gay

devilinside

OMG being a "normal" American must suck huh...;)

Variable

Yeah it does.  I was living the life.  Sex, Drugs, iPod rock and roll, and combat.  Then poof, all gone :(  I was literally living with 10 of my best friends,  I had what I felt was a very purposeful job,  I recently bagged myself what I would consider to be a really bad ass chick,  I barely had a boss, and I was making really good money for a guy like me.  Now they are trying to fuck it all up for me and send me back to the boring ass States instead of awesome ass Laughganistan. 

Sorry, I know I'm bitching a lot.  I'm just bored and pissed off. 

devilinside

Man I watched some movie called Messenger(?) with my husband last night....that was a horrible fucking movie. First off...if it doesn't involve Alexander Skarsgard,I refuse to watch any tv show related to war. Secondly,I would honestly hate having to tell people that their family member had gotten killed at war. That has to be the worst possible job ever.

Variable

Yeah, a lot of that going on where I am right now.  Or calling family members and telling them their loved one is a single, double, triple, or quadruple amputee.

alvarezbassist17

Yeesh, here's to fighting against imperialism stateside.  I mean fuck suicidal pacifism and those assholes who just hate on the military/troops, but seriously.

Variable

Hey everyone.  Just wanted to say bye.  I am very abruptly going to be headed out to get on a plane.  I might be around a couple more days, maybe not.  So just in case, it's been fun.  And Ill be back around in a few months.  Later. 

alvarezbassist17

Hey good luck out there brah, find lots of asses to kick!

Variable

Blah. I have been in this airport for 13 hours. Only 3 more to go.

Thanks though bro. One good thing about Afghanistan is that there is always someone to fight.  I'm actually more excited about getting ass (from a female) upon my return than I am the return to combat.  Although both are pretty cool.  Yay for one of the strangest years of my life.

alvarezbassist17

That's super duper weak.  But hey, gettin to go back to pussy is definitely a wonderful thing, although I'd rather have pussy be an incentive to do something other than go back to Afghanistan, personally haha.

you got the link though, yes?  good plane ride material if so.

devilinside

Be safe friend...we'll be here when you get back...hopefully.

tarkil

Good luck buddy, try to stay safe, and see you when you get back...

White Pwny

I just want you to know that I've messaged you via FB alot... posted to your wall.    I've been climbing the walls wanting to know if you were ok!   I even tried to add your sister...... but she don't know me and I didnt do an introduction.    I was kind of just worried.   I've missed you so much.... you really have no idea!     Fill me in on all that's been happening.   <2 you always!
hang a noose for my new sinner.... somewhere everyone can see it...

Variable

Uh, you have my e-mail.  The one I always tell you to e-mail me at.  The one I can check every single day.  hollingsworth.gregory@afg.usmc.mil .  I was wondering when you were ever going to e-mail me.  I havn't checked facebook since I left Germany.  And even these army computers wont let me get on facebook. 

I wouldn't even know where to start to fill you in on everything.  I have been SUPER fucking busy.  Barley even had time to e-mail my mom and let her know I'm alive.  It's been pretty crazy. 

Things are well though.  I have been really productive, and all that other stuff is going well too.  So yeah.  E-mail me ass hole. 

Variable

I am announcing my official return to SL.  Everyone please calm down and try to compose yourself, I'm a mere mortal just like the rest of you, only better. Ah, it's good to have me back. 

tarkil

How are you navy man ?

Are your wrists OK from all the circle jerks you took part in ?

:)

Variable

I can honestly say I got more pussy in Afghanistan than I did in the states, fyi